Artist Vicki @ArtistVicki
I always hope for the BEST! For many years when I was in an abusive marriage I kept looking at a beautiful gold-colored card I had taped to my wall. There was a sentence written on it with beautiful calligraphy. It said,
"If you are going to dream, dream big" and it was signed. It wasn't until I left my husband that I read the author of those words...Below that sentence it was signed, Donald Trump
03:43 PM - Feb 17, 2021
Only people mentioned by ArtistVicki in this post can reply
LADY LIBERTY @PatriotSinging
19 February, 03:41
In response Artist Vicki to her Publication
Just gave me chills... I'm on the separated trying to sever side of this nightmare. Ready to go, plandemic hit. 🙏🙏🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Heidi Palmer @HeidiInTune
19 February, 12:25
God comms.BEAUTIFUL!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kim Laughlin @TheLordIsMySpotter
18 February, 11:49
how freakin awesome seems to sum up all our dreams Trump is amazing

BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
18 February, 11:46
What a beautiful story!

I am also expanding my thinking & my dreams!

I figure, if we're going to be moving to a bigger place in the country in 2015, why not add a stable of well-mannered horses & open an equestrian center where some of these poor abused kids can go to relate to a horse. Horses melt hearts & open up communication.

I was severely abused as a child; horses healed me.

Kim Laughlin @TheLordIsMySpotter
18 February, 11:55
In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication
absolutely beautiful idea our lives are not about the destination but the journey and im so glad you are turning a negative into a positive. im not sure if you know who Dr Charlie Ward is but on his website they are releasing funds for humanitarian projects after you have filled out an application and are vetted the application they were trying to get up by the end of the week, you have truly an awesome idea so check it out

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
17 February, 03:47
wow. very cool indeed💯💯💯🕊🕊🕊☑️☑️🤍

Artist Vicki @ArtistVicki
17 February, 08:22
In response Jane Doe✔️ to her Publication
Yes, everyday I looked at that card...and I believed.