Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
17 February, 08:29

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Optical Awakenings @Unite
18 February, 11:29
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
I wanna know when we can all file a class action law suit against the brainwashing they have done to us all and the misappropriation of our tax dollars to dark projects.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ann Retzlaff @AnniesCampground
18 February, 11:39
In response Optical Awakenings to her Publication
I just wrote an email to our former Justice Daniel Kelly stating I refuse to contribute any further support for child/sex/drug/human trafficking and other nefarious government/illuminati activities via taxes. I will no longer knowingly or unknowingly be a part of cabal/illuminati/satanic crimes against humanity. I will keep my tax dollars and help my community, my staff, my customers, my neighbors in need and also by providing a safe place for kids to come, play, and BE kids.

Optical Awakenings @Unite
18 February, 02:01
In response Ann Retzlaff to her Publication
I wish we all could do this at once!

Lili MoM @LiliMoM
Actually ... we all can 😎
09:07 PM - Feb 18, 2021
In response Optical Awakenings to her Publication
Only people mentioned by LiliMoM in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Lili MoM, click on at the bottom under it