Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
17 February, 08:29

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Optical Awakenings @Unite
18 February, 11:29
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
I wanna know when we can all file a class action law suit against the brainwashing they have done to us all and the misappropriation of our tax dollars to dark projects.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ann Retzlaff @AnniesCampground
I just wrote an email to our former Justice Daniel Kelly stating I refuse to contribute any further support for child/sex/drug/human trafficking and other nefarious government/illuminati activities via taxes. I will no longer knowingly or unknowingly be a part of cabal/illuminati/satanic crimes against humanity. I will keep my tax dollars and help my community, my staff, my customers, my neighbors in need and also by providing a safe place for kids to come, play, and BE kids.
11:39 AM - Feb 18, 2021
In response Optical Awakenings to her Publication
Only people mentioned by AnniesCampground in this post can reply
Optical Awakenings @Unite
18 February, 02:01
In response Ann Retzlaff to her Publication
I wish we all could do this at once!

Ann Retzlaff @AnniesCampground
18 February, 03:19
Can't force it, but seriously think about what the "government" AKA cabal satanic ritualists or politicians that have been comprised by them, are REALLY doing with our tax $$$$! President Regan conducted an inquiry to determine how much of the income tax revenue was going to pay down our national debt... 0.... whereas 100% of the IRS revenue was going towards the interest on the debt. Which means we will never pay it off. This is why #NESARA has to happen for us to be free.

Lili MoM @LiliMoM
18 February, 09:07
Actually ... we all can 😎