Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
17 February, 08:29

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Optical Awakenings @Unite
I wanna know when we can all file a class action law suit against the brainwashing they have done to us all and the misappropriation of our tax dollars to dark projects.
11:29 AM - Feb 18, 2021
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Unite in this post can reply
Lyrah Sommerset @LyrahS
18 February, 10:52
In response Optical Awakenings to her Publication
count me in. also what about all the money paid into social security that was never collected by payor. both my mom and grandma never collected theirs.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
19 February, 09:48
In response Lyrah Sommerset to her Publication
@lyrahs If my understanding is correct we are about to see some amazing changes! For the better ;)

TAP Truth @TAPTruth
18 February, 09:59

QueZ Sentme @Q_Sentme
18 February, 09:10
"But we have to pass the bill so we can find out what's in it!" #MAGA Pelosi- https://www.youtube.com/wa...

19 February, 09:45
In response QueZ Sentme to her Publication
cuesentme Oh wow is she a piece of work. Why do these less than individuals have power over us? Oh yeah, they can rig elections!

Lili MoM @LiliMoM
18 February, 09:05
Put me on your notification list when you blast the answer out 😎

Ann Retzlaff @AnniesCampground
18 February, 11:39
I just wrote an email to our former Justice Daniel Kelly stating I refuse to contribute any further support for child/sex/drug/human trafficking and other nefarious government/illuminati activities via taxes. I will no longer knowingly or unknowingly be a part of cabal/illuminati/satanic crimes against humanity. I will keep my tax dollars and help my community, my staff, my customers, my neighbors in need and also by providing a safe place for kids to come, play, and BE kids.

18 February, 02:01
In response Ann Retzlaff to her Publication
I wish we all could do this at once!