Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
18 February, 01:20
House Committee on Financial Services is a fooken joke.
"Please answer Yes or No..... Reclaiming my time, Reclaiming my time"
Embarrassed for our America right now.

https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
18 February, 01:27
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
VK. off subject, Can YOU please help?
or Please let us know who to contact?
One of my friends Sons plays (is suppose to play) football at one of these Ivy Leaque schools. He has missed 1 entire year now, we can't let them ALL miss another year!! I know this is for Spring sports, but we know how these Lazy Libs work...this will bleed into FALL.

The libs don't play Sports (typically) so this doesn't affect them! Any Ideas? These Poor Athletes worked their ENTIRE CHILDHOODS to get here. NOT GAMERS on their Asses!! 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ what can we do?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
18 February, 01:42
In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication
Power is with the people. You need to organize and to create a loud voice. Looking to federal goverment to fix something is wrong think. Politics is local. Start with contacting local reps to address specific issues.

Janet Lewis @jlws21
18 February, 07:46
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
I agree. I live in CA where my town seems to be comatose. I want to do SOMETHING locally to wake people up. I am hoping the New California State will get people to pay attention. On the other hand, I do NOT know how to get the word out to people that these covacrp restrictions are NOT in any way, shape or form COMPASSIONATE. Everyone is so afraid of not being compassionate that they refuse to see the tyranny.

TxGirl4Trump -UM @TexasGirl4Trump
Power in numbers! I go grocery shopping with my sister WITHOUT masks. No one has said one word. More and more people are doing the same! Let's Make a date.... MARCH 1st should be MASK-HOLE DAY! 🤷‍♀️. We go OUT without Masks??? Nationwide!!
08:40 PM - Feb 18, 2021
In response Janet Lewis to his Publication
Only people mentioned by TexasGirl4Trump in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from TxGirl4Trump -UM, click on at the bottom under it