Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
18 February, 01:20
House Committee on Financial Services is a fooken joke.
"Please answer Yes or No..... Reclaiming my time, Reclaiming my time"
Embarrassed for our America right now.

https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TxGirl4Trump -UM @TexasGirl4Trump
VK. off subject, Can YOU please help?
or Please let us know who to contact?
One of my friends Sons plays (is suppose to play) football at one of these Ivy Leaque schools. He has missed 1 entire year now, we can't let them ALL miss another year!! I know this is for Spring sports, but we know how these Lazy Libs work...this will bleed into FALL.

The libs don't play Sports (typically) so this doesn't affect them! Any Ideas? These Poor Athletes worked their ENTIRE CHILDHOODS to get here. NOT GAMERS on their Asses!! 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ what can we do?
01:27 PM - Feb 18, 2021
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by TexasGirl4Trump in this post can reply
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
18 February, 01:42
In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication
Power is with the people. You need to organize and to create a loud voice. Looking to federal goverment to fix something is wrong think. Politics is local. Start with contacting local reps to address specific issues.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Cee Jay2 @CJ2
09 March, 05:52
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Here in Michigan they dont listen. They know the system rigged and they are not afraid of us. So then what do you do?