Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
House Committee on Financial Services is a fooken joke.
"Please answer Yes or No..... Reclaiming my time, Reclaiming my time"
Embarrassed for our America right now.

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
01:20 PM - Feb 18, 2021
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Olenna - Eyes Open. No Fear. @Olenna
21 February, 05:34
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
i knew as soon as I saw her - that isn't Maxine. don't know if it's their double or ours but it's not her.
the distance between her mouth & nose is different. earlobes all wrong. even with plastic surgery you can't get rid of the deep imbedded wrinkles on her chin & neck, look at the single photo - where did her freckles go? the lips are too smooth.
@GhostEzra

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nick Bell @Nbell2021
21 February, 05:57
In response Olenna - Eyes Open. No Fear. to her Publication
Could you imagine having to imitate that horrible raspy voice though?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
William Peterson @egidius48
20 February, 10:06
Our two party system make up two sides to the same corrupt coin. The don't work for or represent America or Americans, they represent themselves and their globalist masters. We can see the complete reversal of America first to America last. Reprehensible!

Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
19 February, 09:13
450/535

Only followers of this user (Patriot2020_17) can see their posts

Janeen Gordon @Vetwife17
19 February, 11:36
Yes 100

Patrick Sullivan donated @IrishFighter
19 February, 05:40
Y

Coral ___ @Coral_
19 February, 01:44
my aunt lives in ausy, works as a nurse and she is pretty awake-they just are told over there that america is being hit terribly hard with covid and thats why the lock downs, mask, etc here. they do not have mask mandate over there like here. at all. and overall they are looking at america like what a shit show. thats when i say well pray because america is the straw that breaks the camels back to 1WO/NWO

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
19 February, 12:51
Hey! Our Gov works really hard at not doing any work, and we pay them good money for it! Cut them some slack! 😤

Elizabeth Griff @Elizabeast
18 February, 11:41
only now? i lost respect when people started stamping about wearing genitals on their heads

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Lisa Whiteside @AgentCovfefe
19 February, 11:42
In response Cord Archangel to his Publication
This is a difficult concept for me to understand.

John Denver @JohnDenver
18 February, 11:14
as Soon as i Give Up looking/ Waiting for My "Storm" the Clowns will say..... Shes waiting for you....

Blue Mangoes @BlueMangoes
18 February, 11:00
I am not into investing or finance, I just needed to share that I want a shirt that says
Fooked. It's a brilliant word and deserves recognition.

Purpose Prophet @mountainminder
18 February, 10:59
Congressional cringe. They can reclaim their time while we reclaim our House.

Jade Driskell @Jadendri
18 February, 09:57
they know it is shit - moving money from this bucket to that bucket. they should use real buckets. more chaos wont matter.

ReOpenAmerica Now @ReOpenAmericaNow
18 February, 08:43

Alyssa Patriot @Alymarica
18 February, 08:41
@vincentkennedy not only that, but the constant NOISES, bangs, chatter, you name it.. Shame on that committee leader for failing to reprimand those who failed to have their microphones on MUTE and for allowing it to continue throughout the entire hearing...
Absolutely embarassing.
This AGAIN highlights the importance of FORMAL / IN PERSON meetings and hearings and why #CCP owned ZOOM should not be used in GOVERNMENT HEARINGS.

Jim Rogowski @Rogo0077
18 February, 07:39
Thanks! I thought they were saying drinking my wine?

Natasja Vanhout @Tasja
18 February, 06:14
Come and have a look in Belgium .. HILARIOUS 🥴

Kallix Great @KallixTheGreat
18 February, 05:48
@vincentkennedy , I have a brilliant plan to help red pill some more normies!

I think we should put Q posts to Biden's Twitter posts using time stamps, capital letter gematria and one-year deltas, etc.

Since it's #Biden , Twitter/Facebook/etc. can't really delete/censor it without looking the fool; Biden's image may become more tarnished by working with "QAnon"; and anyone searching for Biden stuff may come across it.

Thoughts?

Example: Biden TS 1:40* = 1+4+0 = 5 = Post #5

*I am in Central Time, I put the TS into the correct Eastern Time

@kimrunner

MellyQMel WWG1WGA @MellyQMel
18 February, 07:03
In response Kallix Great to her Publication
I already started...posted this one first 😉

Higher Vibrations @Elysium
18 February, 07:05
In response Kallix Great to her Publication
Great idea

Only followers of this user (CathySpartanj) can see their posts

sabre sorcerer @SabreSorcerer
18 February, 05:05
....least vlad's hair is looking ace....

Brock Malky @Netttrunner
18 February, 05:04
loved when the lady said , " the people arent your customer -they are your product" - " your Customer is CITADEL (YEP)

Brock Malky @Netttrunner
18 February, 04:34
another moment of Revelations for the little guy. WALL ST IS CORRUPT-ORDER FLOW BEING SOLD RESULTS IN FRONT RUNNING BY CITADEL . FOOKING CROOKS- THEY SHUT DOWN THE BUYING IN GME BY GOING TO THE TIPPYTOP (NSCC DTCC) clearing houses(like the corrupt FED)........ we had a liquidity call (bullshit-they had a call because the shorts were going to default on $40billion of losses if gamestock didnt collapse

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
18 February, 04:23
Yes

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
18 February, 04:22
We Never Knew, We Knew - "Most Powerful Vid in 2021" MUST SEE SHARE w/ 20+ People

https://www.bitchute.com/v...

Headless17 4.45/19th @Headless17
19 February, 05:37
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

Texas Lady @Littlebird
18 February, 04:19
absolutely

joe honne @littleninjawarrior
18 February, 04:13
reclaiming my time also....yes sir!

Renee Nohren @Mtngirl503
18 February, 04:08
100% YES !

Molly Brock @MollyBrock
18 February, 03:55
as always