Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
18 February, 01:20
House Committee on Financial Services is a fooken joke.
"Please answer Yes or No..... Reclaiming my time, Reclaiming my time"
Embarrassed for our America right now.

https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
18 February, 01:27
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
VK. off subject, Can YOU please help?
or Please let us know who to contact?
One of my friends Sons plays (is suppose to play) football at one of these Ivy Leaque schools. He has missed 1 entire year now, we can't let them ALL miss another year!! I know this is for Spring sports, but we know how these Lazy Libs work...this will bleed into FALL.

The libs don't play Sports (typically) so this doesn't affect them! Any Ideas? These Poor Athletes worked their ENTIRE CHILDHOODS to get here. NOT GAMERS on their Asses!! 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ what can we do?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
Power is with the people. You need to organize and to create a loud voice. Looking to federal goverment to fix something is wrong think. Politics is local. Start with contacting local reps to address specific issues.
01:42 PM - Feb 18, 2021
In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Cee Jay2 @CJ2
09 March, 05:52
Here in Michigan they dont listen. They know the system rigged and they are not afraid of us. So then what do you do?

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Janet Lewis @jlws21
18 February, 07:58
Making the battle difficult is the anti-white, anti-hetero, anti-male, anti-family, anti-Christian, anti-patriotic garbage permeating every local institution.

Janet Lewis @jlws21
18 February, 07:49
I want to organize locally. HOW? I believe it is the people who need to organize and send a loud message to local leaders. But getting started, I don't know where to start.

Dee Dee Schutz @deedeepatriotusa
18 February, 07:46
I TRIED YEARS AGO MY CITY IS MOB CONTROLLED LIKE MY COUNTY THEY TOOK OUR SHERIFF OFF US APPOINTED. COMMUNIST PA

Ana McMurry @2GreenThumbs
18 February, 11:18
In response Dee Dee Schutz to his Publication
WA state is Owned by Soros/Gates. Bought off/threatened mayors,councilmen,Governors etc. and enormous MS-13 connection lives in Clark County,which is in southern part of state bordering Oregon.

Janet Lewis @jlws21
18 February, 07:46
I agree. I live in CA where my town seems to be comatose. I want to do SOMETHING locally to wake people up. I am hoping the New California State will get people to pay attention. On the other hand, I do NOT know how to get the word out to people that these covacrp restrictions are NOT in any way, shape or form COMPASSIONATE. Everyone is so afraid of not being compassionate that they refuse to see the tyranny.

18 February, 08:40
In response Janet Lewis to his Publication
Power in numbers! I go grocery shopping with my sister WITHOUT masks. No one has said one word. More and more people are doing the same! Let's Make a date.... MARCH 1st should be MASK-HOLE DAY! 🤷‍♀️. We go OUT without Masks??? Nationwide!!

General Khaos @IgnoranceIsBl20
18 February, 07:36
Fed should only be used for .mil and defending for the most part....

Murray Frogbard @Frogbard
18 February, 06:11
You are a leader in this community, and I have followed you closely for years. I get it you are not an authorized preacher; nonetheless we listen. I would really like your thoughts on this.

Murray Frogbard @Frogbard
18 February, 06:10
I agree. But you sang a different tune in a relatively recent twitter debate with a certain controlled shill I shall not name. And I must commemorate you for the exposure to those who might have been paying attention. The context in the above convo is different, admittedly, but would you still confirm the military is the only way at the national level, as in it must lead the way? Because as you said, the alternative is a long and bloody civil war.

Cee Jay2 @CJ2
18 February, 05:04
But they arent listening locally where I am and we sure as hell can't vote them out with rigged elections. So then what?

18 February, 08:50
In response Cee Jay2 to her Publication
I think the only way is to be like that Father who marched into the School Board meeting and when given the Podium....he presented his case for opening up schools! We need to ALL have a copy of the constitution in HAND, understand our RIGHTS and start speaking up! Power in numbers sounds "Cliche", but it has always been a PROVEN TACTIC for Success! The Time is Now to fight like a Flynn! 🇺🇸

QueZ Sentme @Q_Sentme
18 February, 04:26
Been saying this for years. Problem that I run into is that the system is so broken that people like HB run around free. If we can't stop him, when the evidence has been out there for everyone to see. Also, I guess there are no repercussions for tampering with evidence in an impeachment trial.

PRESIDENT ELECT BATES1 @BATES1
18 February, 03:56

18 February, 01:48
Thank you!
Your encouragement and grounding advice is so appreciated! 🙏

I will spread the word and see what we can accomplish!! Enough is enough...time to Fight like a Flynn!!