Warrior for Truth @Warrior_for_Truth
18 February, 07:47
[They] use a lot of the same crisis actors. This lady supposedly died at the Sandy Hook School Schooting. Here she is, alive and supposedly injured in the Boston Marathon Bombing.

#SandyHookHoax
#BostonBombingHoax

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
StillInIt X3for45 @StillInItX3
Wow! my eyes have sure been opened on these crisis actors!! For all that I could figure that there was always something up with these incidents. I never went to this point! I am amazed at the extent of these set ups! I suspect more shootings will take place so as to ban the gun sales. Now I will be more aware!! Just as in the Covid set ups and false victims!
11:25 PM - Feb 18, 2021
In response Warrior for Truth to his Publication
Only people mentioned by StillInItX3 in this post can reply
Sheila Abrams @Peeved_Patriot
19 February, 04:32
In response StillInIt X3for45 to her Publication
Wait until you find out every kid who shot up his school and classmates since cell phones became popular, and in particular supplied by the state, especially psych patient's, have been on SSRI's from a psychiatrist who notifies our government that they have a great candidate for mind control through frequencies. i.e. cell phones.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396