Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
Joe Biden is still dead folks. That was true yesterday, today, and will also be true tomorrow.
06:54 PM - Feb 18, 2021
Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Texas Lana @TXShroomer
19 February, 10:28
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Call me clueless, but I just don't get the advantage of Biden being dead. Don't we need the people to see his deeds in real time? Having him dead has no plus side to me.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Terry Andrews @UncleArgyle
19 February, 10:14
Still dont TRUST the man.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
One Usa @OneUSAgirl
19 February, 09:53
Ghost you are an inspiration

Kpetty Photo @Kpettyphoto
19 February, 07:58
I read somewhere that Barr was the one that pulled the trigger on Biden.

Teancum Horning @Worldmantea
19 February, 09:06
In response Kpetty Photo to her Publication
Wouldn't surprise me since the white hats have been postioning him to be close to Joe Biden. Now would the old man with no name do that. Barr did authorize firing squad as punishment for the 200,000 sealed indiments. Not by his will, I say not. Camp David might have been more then we realized.

Mary Jo Rayle @Olive
18 February, 11:45
Love seeing Bill Barr playing the bagpipes, but missing the connection. Does this mean we might be hearing something from the DOJ?🧐

Teancum Horning @Worldmantea
19 February, 09:09
In response Mary Jo Rayle to her Publication
I believe (I'm only a smiggin Irish so take this with a grain of salt.) that the tune being played for both graduating from one statues to another or the passing on of life. I also know that those involved with real Potus always like to have triple meanings to everything so something worth thinking about.

World Wide @worldwide
18 February, 11:22
😎

EyeQ Spirit @rghardy3
18 February, 11:03
I believe one of the Biden Doubles is a Clone.

Same goes for Pelosi.

All part of the movie.

POCO THUNDER @POCOTHUNDER
18 February, 10:41
THATS KEWL

Penny Shra @PenelopeDinkledong_S
18 February, 09:27
MAN, what a tough crowd over at Gab. I post a comment with a source, and someone replies, "What's your source?" (I just posted it). Someone else replies to one of my posts saying, "Time for you to take charge and wake others up" (That's what I'm doing genius, how about helping out. He didn't like that and cursed me).
Then there's the Biden is NOT dead contingent even when you show them...

Erik Westre @norpat66
18 February, 08:42
So why does the acting continue? People are hurting, and if Biden is dead, he sure isn't to be blamed. And the same goes for the rest who supposedly are dead or vacating in GITMO. They can't be blamed for what their 'clones' are doing right now. So they aren't being exposed, if it's actually not them who are doing this shit. Nope, something isn't right with that theory.

David Morgan @Koloborbit
19 February, 02:23
In response Erik Westre to his Publication
relax dude , trust ezra, keep learning, digging

SFWhite GodWins @SFWhite
19 February, 05:48
In response Erik Westre to his Publication
Very astute questions.
Reality is somewhere hidden from us, & I don't like it.

Lysanne anon @lysanne
18 February, 08:41
Is that Huber, third from the right on stage??

NEO ONE @Neo
18 February, 08:22
Yes because Bidan is Biden.

DoGood Agent 355 @SilenceDoGoodRN
18 February, 08:20
I've seen this video but I dont understand what it is or what it signifies with respect to Biden? please explain!

World Wide @worldwide
18 February, 11:25
In response DoGood Agent 355 to her Publication
The one and only B2 Bomber variant that plays the Scottish bagpipe. B2-B?

Julia Bradley @JuliaB55
18 February, 08:18
Proof that AG Barr is an entertaining bag of wind!

PAIN NOW @PAIN
18 February, 08:11
I would have paid to see Joseph Robinette Biden Jr face the firing squad. Will they allow the other fundraising opportunities to pass? Who dies next? Asking for Joe and Jill America, who see nothing, let alone a "awakening".

Pat riot @FredS2000
18 February, 07:46
Is that why the military gun salute at Arlington was for a dead dignitary or was that for the fact that DC is under foreign control?

Julia Bradley @JuliaB55
18 February, 08:21
In response Pat riot to his Publication
I am very put off that We the People did not see the execution IF IT HAPPENED.

Jim Rogowski @Rogo0077
18 February, 07:42
Can't tell anyone! Hell when i tell people the militaries in charge, why do you think DC's on lock up still, talk about the US Corporation being dead, etc. it's like wasting breath.

Zach Tollen @MysticZach
18 February, 08:21
In response Jim Rogowski to his Publication
Agreed. It makes one realize/wonder how important the military "crime fighting" operation must be if they have to sacrifice so much genuine public awareness in order to catch criminals.

OGAnon K3nob1 @OGAnonK3nob1
19 February, 01:52
In response Jim Rogowski to his Publication
It's not wasting breath, it's GIVING LIFE. Some plant the seed, some water, but GOD give the increase in faith, wisdom, and TRUTH. You are well in doing well, keep going. Lastly, the perspective of Bongino, "When you're telling people truth online, and getting nowhere with them, don't worry ~ it's all the people reading the conversation who are yet afraid to join the conversation, keep reaching those people." (My words, his principle.) Godspeed our efforts and HIS Truth!

Pubius Publicola @Publius1787
18 February, 07:38
Looks like we're backing into nationwide signature verification here.

Watch California!

Many are playing roles, actors will act and play their parts.

Many, lower levels, made deals.

Actors and deals are useful, even necessary.

Puppets for the Whitehats.

Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
18 February, 07:35
Right on, GE 👍 President Trump agrees with you! 🦅

👇 👇 👇

9-12-20 @POTUS ' Reno Rally, President Trump said, "Sleepy Joe Biden surrendered... Joe is shot. Let's face it. He is shot."

9-19-20 @POTUS ' Fayetteville, North Carolina rally, President Trump said, "Joe is dead."

Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
18 February, 08:05
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication

rednecker fetz @redneckerfetz
18 February, 07:26
testing here..wow that loaded fast

diff version of it

rednecker fetz @redneckerfetz
18 February, 08:50
In response rednecker fetz to his Publication
did it work? haha

Field of Light @EartherealArts
18 February, 07:12
Was that the sayonara date, June 26, 2019?
Feels like we've had a lot of editions since the original.

Vice President Biden at RTCA Dinner 2010
https://www.youtube.com/wa...

(images: Marzlovesfreedom.com)

Jennifer Rowe @rowejen522
18 February, 11:31
In response Field of Light to his Publication
Hence the real Joe Biden. 👆

Mary Donahue @Stonesthrow57
18 February, 07:08
Dead politically, or physically dead? I would prefer to not have Kamala take over...by the way, where is she? Is it just me, or has she been MIA for a bit?

Bob Enslow @cmbwsu
18 February, 07:07
Sorry @ghostezra - - just couldn't help myself ...

Patriotgirl17 1776 @Happyday17
18 February, 07:04
Was this the celebration ceremony?

Kels Bels 17 @Greengrl17
18 February, 07:02
I like Barr and hope he is a good guy.

Lewis Brazil @lewbraz
18 February, 07:24
In response Kels Bels 17 to her Publication

Only followers of this user (Kerryeire) can see their posts

TRUMP 2024 @TheRealPacoG
18 February, 07:00
like firing squad dead
only one bullet is real, but it does the trick

God Wins @Nous
How epic is this moment

God Wins @Nous
How epic is this moment

StillInIt X3for45 @StillInItX3
18 February, 06:59
Looks like dead people are allowing an awful lot of damage and suffering to happen. Maybe he's working from that fiery abyss!??

Cynthia Ramain @TxDeplQrableDiva
18 February, 06:57
Barr=Badassery!!🙌🙏🇺🇸