Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
18 February, 06:54
Joe Biden is still dead folks. That was true yesterday, today, and will also be true tomorrow.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jim Rogowski @Rogo0077
18 February, 07:42
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Can't tell anyone! Hell when i tell people the militaries in charge, why do you think DC's on lock up still, talk about the US Corporation being dead, etc. it's like wasting breath.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
OGAnon K3nob1 @OGAnonK3nob1
It's not wasting breath, it's GIVING LIFE. Some plant the seed, some water, but GOD give the increase in faith, wisdom, and TRUTH. You are well in doing well, keep going. Lastly, the perspective of Bongino, "When you're telling people truth online, and getting nowhere with them, don't worry ~ it's all the people reading the conversation who are yet afraid to join the conversation, keep reaching those people." (My words, his principle.) Godspeed our efforts and HIS Truth!
01:52 AM - Feb 19, 2021
In response Jim Rogowski to his Publication
Only people mentioned by OGAnonK3nob1 in this post can reply
Deus Omnipotens @Veritas159
19 February, 05:24
In response OGAnon K3nob1 to his Publication
Have often used "planting the seed" analogy myself. We are results oriented individuals and become frustrated when they don't materialize when we think appropriate. Patience is a God-given virtue because it almost always is His PERFECT timing.

#trusttheplan
#GodWins