Doq Holliday @doqholliday
Your taxes are going to places like the Wuhan Lab and being used for child sex trafficking.

Dont pay your fucking taxes! it's not Patriotic.

We need to bankrupt the system, stat!
02:49 PM - Feb 18, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Christina Maga @Christina71
23 February, 06:52
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
10-4

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Michelle Lynn @Chelle_Lynn13
23 February, 06:51
I owe this year and Im not paying shit! Does this include property taxes? I forgot to pay those too. 😂

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
23 February, 06:50
I am not

Save Our Freedoms 2021 @Savefreedom2021
18 February, 09:23
copy that

MAnewreality20 ♥️♥️♥️ @MAnewreality2021
18 February, 07:24
I think one thing we can do is claim 9 on W4. Im going to check to see if this is still a thing. Grant Cardone brought this up years ago.

Liz Lamers @ConcernedAmerican1
23 February, 06:54
In response MAnewreality20 ♥️♥️♥️ to her Publication
not in CT 😡

Purpose Prophet @mountainminder
18 February, 07:05
Taxes are THE DESTROYER. No more funding our own destruction.

Debra Staples @weshallovercom7
18 February, 07:02
EXACTLY!! I HAVEN'T PAID IN A YEAR!

Mel Mason @MelinTexas
18 February, 06:53
I agree 100%. We have no lawful obligation , no moral obligation, actually the opposite.

D_Anon Pullella @D__ANON
18 February, 06:30
we could all rally around crypto and our money would be truly untouchable

Blue State Patriot @BlueStatePatriot
18 February, 06:27
I'm waiting on doing anything about income taxes since I read that the IRS is technically gone, with the US Inc. being a defunct entity. They also got kicked out of the country in 1999 per Russell Jay Gould, but they switched venues to the US Treasury after that.

Gini Caradori @GiniBird
18 February, 06:22
There is only one problem with this post.

If you are not self-employed, your employer is the tax collector who takes the taxes directly from your check.

The ONLY way to stop paying tax is to quit your job and become and independent contractor.

You can stop filing income taxes. But that has nothing to do with paying income tax. It's already been paid.

They allow you to file and beg for your money back.

Surrender your social security # and tell your employer you are exempt. See how that goes for you. Employers are sheep and comply regardless.

Unapologetic Patriot @iSeePatriots
18 February, 06:36
In response Gini Caradori to her Publication
OR file exempt at your place of work and don't do your taxes?

TRUMP 2024 @TheRealPacoG
18 February, 04:47
we stopped paying taxes. just do it.
they are illegal. the IRS is a private company and sends all 💵💵💵 overseas
oh btw. FUK THE IRS RAW

AtThe MidnightCall @AtTheMidnightCall
18 February, 03:20
if you owe then dont pay but if they owe you file and use the return to buy silver or gold.

Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

slick roq @slickroQ
18 February, 03:01
IRS is defunct anyway.
Reports are surfacing of people having IRS cased dropped.
Don't send them any money. For now anyway.

Contenders Edge @ContendersEdge
18 February, 02:58
I agree, but if we are going to engage in a tax revolt, withdraw some money from your bank accounts so that the IRS does not wipe you out entirely. We need to prepare for whatever they may throw at us, but we also need to be making the case to the public for why we are justified in not paying our taxes.

Spheroid Earther @SpheroidEarther
18 February, 02:54

I am Tnstruct @QTHEWORLD17
18 February, 02:53
Buy physical silver and withdraw support from their system as best you can.

TRUTH B TQLD @Q2bTRUE
18 February, 02:53
no one is paying attention and PPL are paying their taxes until the TRUTH comes out its business as ususal. What do you think the masses are going to do, I am not paying my taxes, i will if no ignaguration on the 4th though. Because all these time lines keep getting pushed and if this is a MOVIE then they should have something in place for ppl paying taxes to corp that does not exsist.

Kits ██████ @Kickinthesouth
18 February, 02:55
In response TRUTH B TQLD to her Publication
dont pay taxes
buy silver
profit???

Save the Children @VeryQuantumVery
18 February, 04:58
In response TRUTH B TQLD to her Publication
Same ones wearing masks covering their faces I suppose ...