Doq Holliday @doqholliday
18 February, 02:49
Your taxes are going to places like the Wuhan Lab and being used for child sex trafficking.

Dont pay your fucking taxes! it's not Patriotic.

We need to bankrupt the system, stat!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Gini Caradori @GiniBird
18 February, 06:22
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
There is only one problem with this post.

If you are not self-employed, your employer is the tax collector who takes the taxes directly from your check.

The ONLY way to stop paying tax is to quit your job and become and independent contractor.

You can stop filing income taxes. But that has nothing to do with paying income tax. It's already been paid.

They allow you to file and beg for your money back.

Surrender your social security # and tell your employer you are exempt. See how that goes for you. Employers are sheep and comply regardless.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Unapologetic Patriot @iSeePatriots
OR file exempt at your place of work and don't do your taxes?
06:36 PM - Feb 18, 2021
In response Gini Caradori to her Publication
Only people mentioned by iSeePatriots in this post can reply
Gini Caradori @GiniBird
18 February, 09:56
In response Unapologetic Patriot to his Publication
you still have a social security number which is a contract with the corporation

you have to surrender that in order for you to be able to file exempt at your place of business

your boss may give you a hard time as they will then have to explain it to the IRS

Unapologetic Patriot @iSeePatriots
18 February, 06:37
In response Unapologetic Patriot to his Publication
I'm going to do my taxes and screw them because I have children and I don't pay a dime in to fed.