Doq Holliday @doqholliday
18 February, 02:49
Your taxes are going to places like the Wuhan Lab and being used for child sex trafficking.

Dont pay your fucking taxes! it's not Patriotic.

We need to bankrupt the system, stat!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TRUTH B TQLD @Q2bTRUE
18 February, 02:53
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
no one is paying attention and PPL are paying their taxes until the TRUTH comes out its business as ususal. What do you think the masses are going to do, I am not paying my taxes, i will if no ignaguration on the 4th though. Because all these time lines keep getting pushed and if this is a MOVIE then they should have something in place for ppl paying taxes to corp that does not exsist.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Kickinthesouth in this post can reply
RealTexan Patriot @RealTexanPatriot
18 February, 03:00
In response Kits ██████ to his Publication
@doqholliday What legal standing do normies have to make this stand right now? Citation of a legal case pls, unless you will be providing normies with the legal funds to fight the IRS?

PS - Employees pay taxes in advance of getting your paycheck. There's no way to NOT pay taxes.

Kits ██████ @Kickinthesouth
18 February, 03:01
In response RealTexan Patriot to his Publication
cash