Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Mark Wilkerson @mwilkerson_1
19 February, 04:10
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Guns, the best thing about Patriot Girls!!! Way to be Congresswoman keep 'em locked & loaded!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Susie Que donated @SusieQue
19 February, 10:33
If your gun is in storage what use is it. Duh.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Frog Bandit @FrogFatCalves77
19 February, 10:09
Completely Agree with her!

King In the North @Kingwolf
19 February, 01:38
savage. need a smokin hot, intelligent rep like her in MT! Shit, everyone else from CO is moving here...

Olenna - Eyes Open. No Fear. @Olenna
19 February, 12:16
i love her answers. she doesn't feel the need to get into why, what, how yada yada. she's not an apologists.

: I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo @Qarmy_Anon
18 February, 10:23
im in love 😍🤣

Curious Juice @CuriousJuice
18 February, 10:18
I've recently had some severe home damage. If I post my gofundme would you mind helping me out? If not i understand.

Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
18 February, 09:32
Load 'em if ya got 'em!

Lili MoM @LiliMoM
18 February, 09:31
🐸 PERFECT BURN !!!

Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
18 February, 09:14
worthess if not ready to go

Praying Patriot Mom - UM ☀️ donated @PrayingPatriotMom
18 February, 08:32
LOVE that! 💥

Qs Pawn4- Z17 @jgkagen5
18 February, 06:04
That's Room Rater @ ratemyskyperoom, Folks. 💥

Matthew Davis @2ndProtectsthe1st
18 February, 04:47
Love that setup. Ready to use. We all should take note and learn. Anyone that knows anything about crime is you always have to be ready. It always comes when you least expect it.

Merryland Man @MerrylandMan
18 February, 04:31
Atta girl!

Barbara wheeler @Bethere2help
18 February, 04:07
She is in her own home, that isn't anyone else's business. The founding father's had their guns hanging on the wall, they didn't lock guns up. My parents had guns in the house without safes to put them in, we didn't touch them! We knew better! 2A.

Krissy Ellis @kellis921
18 February, 03:09
Yaaasss!! Get it girl. :)

Lauren McIntyre @Lomac
18 February, 02:53
I love her!!! CO won big having her representing us!

Tammy Cardinal @Tammycardinal
18 February, 02:50
advertisement can be the best thing for thieves and criminals who wish to do you harm to think twice

Lili MoM @LiliMoM
18 February, 09:35
In response Tammy Cardinal to his Publication
Reminds me of the old yard sign

THIS HOME PROTECTED BY
WINCHESTER
REMINGTON
SMITH & WESSON

😎

Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
18 February, 02:47
😂😂
A strong woman can take down a liberally indoctrinated soy boy without breaking a sweat. Or a nail 🤣🤣

BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
18 February, 03:08
In response Here KittyKitty to her Publication
VERY true, Kitty!

But a lady DOES have a very strong urge to wash her hands afterward!

Mike Honcho @BertActual
18 February, 02:46
She's the real deal. The optics on her musket tell me she's no poser.

Someone once said: "Optics are very important"🤔

Stock Azzo @VoicelessWarrior
18 February, 02:45
her and MTG are the gop future

Michelle Hurshman @PhoenixLotus1962
18 February, 02:43
I love this woman!!!!

Jennifer Brown @WhoDat72
18 February, 02:40
Boom! She is awesome!