Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
17 February, 11:24

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Southern Native @ncshortcake57
18 February, 12:38
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Last night I started wondering if he is still alive. I think that Rush may indeed be alive.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Csn Sgn @Qi12in
18 February, 01:16
In response Southern Native to her Publication
I've been listening to his radio. There was substitue every now and then when he needed to go to have treatments but yesterday it was him. Was it pre-recorded? What about those talking to listners parts? I cannot stop wondering.

Southern Native @ncshortcake57
I didn't hear him yesterday, but his wife read a statement saying he had passed...I was listening to Dana Loesch's program & Mr. Arroya was filling in for her & said that Rush had passed away. Now that we know we have Med-Bed Tech, I think Rush is alive.
01:24 PM - Feb 18, 2021
In response Csn Sgn to his Publication
Only people mentioned by ncshortcake57 in this post can reply
Csn Sgn @Qi12in
18 February, 01:29
In response Southern Native to her Publication
Hope he is😊