Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
17 February, 11:24

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Southern Native @ncshortcake57
18 February, 12:38
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Last night I started wondering if he is still alive. I think that Rush may indeed be alive.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Csn Sgn @Qi12in
I've been listening to his radio. There was substitue every now and then when he needed to go to have treatments but yesterday it was him. Was it pre-recorded? What about those talking to listners parts? I cannot stop wondering.
01:16 PM - Feb 18, 2021
In response Southern Native to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Qi12in in this post can reply
Southern Native @ncshortcake57
18 February, 01:24
In response Csn Sgn to his Publication
I didn't hear him yesterday, but his wife read a statement saying he had passed...I was listening to Dana Loesch's program & Mr. Arroya was filling in for her & said that Rush had passed away. Now that we know we have Med-Bed Tech, I think Rush is alive.

Csn Sgn @Qi12in
18 February, 01:29
In response Southern Native to her Publication
Hope he is😊