Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
08 April, 10:05
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
I hope that somehow they Saved Rush I guess we will know in time.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nede Catherine @EdenZed
08 April, 09:22
mais non Q un complot 🤣en Gaule

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sharon Evans @Anon31
15 April, 11:07

Dr. Bobbi Anne White @vrajavala
15 April, 11:21
In response Sharon Evans to her Publication
When do the public executions begin?

Michael Catino @MCanon
21 February, 03:37
Somewhere there is a Med-Bed just for you.

Lauren ⭐⭐⭐ ✞ @Lauren_USA
19 February, 11:08
That solid AF 🤯🙏

Paint Head @Paint
19 February, 12:59
Always wanted to look more into this topic. Very Curious about it.
The bible mentions teleportingin the book of Acts 8:26-40. The Holy Spirit snatches Philip and he ends up at another location.

Only followers of this user (Nevergiveuploveandfaith) can see their posts

America First @AmericaFirst17
19 February, 04:05
Folks, I believe the time for the demons is up. Something is coming that will change this world for the better. I only wish I knew the exact date. But, it is definitely soon. President Trump is being used by God to give the world a perfect plan.

That said, I find it hard to believe that Rush is gone from this earth when there are med-beds. I don't know all the details why it would not be used on him or what the hold up is.

Perhaps, Rush story line is part of this wild movie and we will learn more very soon. I pray he is still with us on earth.

Lawrence D... @FrogArmy4
19 February, 12:55
Project "Looking Glass"!

Angry Angel17 @Angryangel17
18 February, 11:10
Maybe we are very close? Maybe the name Rush Lindbaugh is dead and Jim Morrison is still alive. Research who Jim Morrisons father was and what some military parents in the 60's and 70's where involving their children in! Good information!

Diane Bachman @DianeBachman4
12 March, 12:57
In response Angry Angel17 to her Publication
Rush is Jim . Q seems to thabk him for his scarifice in that post ? Jim was extremely unhappy in his role as Jim Morrison . Especially after he saw the results of the Vietbam war which his daddy helped ignite with the Gulf of Tonkin false flag . He was born into it and was noted to be brilliant so they chose him. He cut a deal with the military industrial complex and re-emerged as Rush . He had weight problems except when he was doing drugs but wamted to be fat like other great men in history .
But POTUS words are chilling “ he knew it was a death sentence “...

Charlene Marie @NavySub756Wifey
18 February, 10:38
Project looking glass is 10000% real.

WeAre AllOne @WeAreAllOne333
18 February, 09:18
❤️🙏❤️Enjoy the show!🙏❤️🙏

Jim Rogowski @Rogo0077
18 February, 06:40
The time atamp was adjusted, thats all, to eventually equal the qdrop.

Brandon Fernandez @Astro_5DChess
18 February, 05:10
Holy Project Looking Glass !

Marc Lawson @MarLaw144
18 February, 05:19
In response Brandon Fernandez to his Publication
Must be a timeline going this way and what will happen. and why
NCSWIC

Anasha Anasha @anasha_justagirl
18 February, 02:49
i believe. we serve a Big God!

Linda Vogel @lsvogel
18 February, 02:10
The Almighty has a quantum computer-realm!

Lone Girl @Lonegirl
18 February, 01:34
Dear Patriots will you please refrain from this speculation regarding Rush's death? Rush was the ultimate Patriot long before many of us. He was the mayor of Realville he would never be part of what some of you are suggesting. For the love of Rush please respect who he was and still is in the legacy he left for us. 🙏🙏🙏

Deus Omnipotens @Veritas159
18 February, 02:41
In response Lone Girl to her Publication
A little glimmer of hope goes a long way when people have been suffering for quite some time. We've been told numerous times that we are watching a movie and Anons have provided evidence to support a fair portion of it. Ergo, it currently isn't proven but, it is plausible.

Peacock LoveBling @Peacock6
18 February, 01:14
exactly! lol. we eill see him again! #MedBed #jimMorrison so exciting!

laura blake @Lbd23
18 February, 12:55
can you feel the energy building 😬 we're getting close now

Southern Native @ncshortcake57
18 February, 12:38
Last night I started wondering if he is still alive. I think that Rush may indeed be alive.

Csn Sgn @Qi12in
18 February, 01:16
In response Southern Native to her Publication
I've been listening to his radio. There was substitue every now and then when he needed to go to have treatments but yesterday it was him. Was it pre-recorded? What about those talking to listners parts? I cannot stop wondering.

Tammy Garza ***Z @Night
18 February, 12:19
I dont think hes dead. why wouldnt the best president ever ,let Rush use a medbed? Maybe Rush is hanging out with. Jrk, micheal and Diana. Death threats?

Maybe Herb @maybeherb
18 February, 12:12
isn't is possible to connect to that post when needed by just the time stamp so that it all adds up to equal 3292???. I had always assumed that it was done in that way.

Adrienne Taylor @yoadrienne76
18 February, 10:29
In response Maybe Herb to her Publication
Yeah, and it's always been pretty obvious that Scavino is part of the Q team. I'm not sure why people are getting so excited over this.

Ime Sometimes @starseasons
18 February, 12:10
"IF" I had any doubt about Q. It's gone now

CATHE BAIRD @Blonde_not_Dumb
18 February, 12:05
Too many coinsidences - I tried to Red Pill my husband on the corresponding drop too....Ugh the uphill battle

Deus Omnipotens @Veritas159
18 February, 02:48
In response CATHE BAIRD to her Publication
I'm in the same boat. My spouse, who always considered me to be a rational, reasonably intelligent individual now looks at me like I've grown a third eye. Perhaps, I have. 😉

Seriously, there are a lot of doubting Thomas' out there that won't believe until it is all laid out. God creates all of differently for a reason.

Lita Wuji @LITALOO
18 February, 11:39
🤔 why addind (20) to the date if it is not there ? just wondering , never saw that in decode but am greenanon ;)

Iris Wyman @conserv2mysoul
18 February, 11:31
was Rushbo's death preplanned?

i would like to think not, yet i did notice the 17th¡

Rushbo in heaven redpilling the angels.

My mentor I will miss him.

Lori Lyndsey @Rustic_Extras
18 February, 11:50
In response Iris Wyman to his Publication
I don't think pre planned but the drop was about a different patriot, but Scavino used the time that when added to the date it equaled the drop number.

Save the Children @VeryQuantumVery
18 February, 12:01
In response Iris Wyman to his Publication
Do a deep dive on Rush .... perhaps he has similar previous "preplanned" activities in his career.

Joanne England @Maz0277
18 February, 10:14
He's either alive or the Quantum Computer at work......either way Q is alive and real

Deb Kraft @DKraftT1
18 February, 09:31
I don't think he's dead. I said it yesterday. I think he faked his death and they put him on a MEDBED.

Ime Sometimes @starseasons
18 February, 12:13
In response Deb Kraft to his Publication
I hope he did do the med bed. Either way he won't be back here.

Cristescu Mihai @Cristescu_Mihai
18 February, 09:26
There is so much disinformation.... If you pay attention there is a twitter link on that Q drop.... and if you go there and read the comments you'll see that they're talking about someone's father, an old guy wich participates on WWII... So, what that Q drop have to do with Rush Limbaugh ?? https://twitter.com/yummyc...

Pubius Publicola @Publius1787
18 February, 08:48
taken a face value, this means Limbaugh's death date was preplanned. The death date adds up to a Q post # prior to that date which eulogizes him n predicting that death date. why would Limbuagh's death date be preplanned in this way???

Ken Dar @kendar667
18 February, 11:03
In response Pubius Publicola to his Publication
I think what Scavino was trying to do with this is find an old Q post that applied to Rush, and then do the screen capture with an exact time/date stamp to link it back to the post. It was a dual message, honor Rush and let everyone know Q is alive and well.