Nana thx Ghostezra:

Nana is here waiting as well.......

Click the arrow in pic to see more....
12:27 AM - Feb 18, 2021
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Joe Jay @joejay3000
18 February, 04:58
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Don't even need these weird, near pyschic level synchronicities to tell me Q is real. I'm happy enough with simple proofs like Q calling a word-for-word 7 minute delta, then posting Happy Father's Day, then 7 minutes later Trump tweets the same thing.

But is Q among the white hats? That's what I find myself asking more and more. There's the real world and there's the Q world. In the real world, the Myanmar army steps up to remedy a fraudulent election but ours does not. Weeks turn to months. People suffer. It'll reach the point when it doesn't matter if Q is real b/c nothing ever happens.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jwk _17 @Jwk17
19 February, 03:05
In response Joe Jay to his Publication
art of war fight your enemy where he is not i know wtf does that mean it means be self sufficient don't play inside the corrupt system and let them collapse under their own weight

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JenAnn I Am @JenAnn
19 February, 03:07
In response Joe Jay to his Publication
It Matters... and it's Happening!! Trust in God, thats where the real plan is, and that's who Q listens too! ❤️

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
18 February, 03:47
QUANTUM COMPUTER WORKS WELL ALONG WITH LOOKING GLASS & OK THROW IN SOME TIME TRAVEL 😄

Joe Jay @joejay3000
18 February, 05:06
In response CSPOA JAMES to his Publication
No this isn't Looking Glass. I'm not doubting Q (see my other post here), but keep in mind that while this is werid and crazy indeed, all it really tells us is Dan Scavino is familiar with all the Q posts and *may* have (or probably had) posted at that time stamp speficially to point to that drop. In other words, it's not proof that Q could look ahead but rather that Dan can look backwards (and do some math). Still, it connects Q to the Trump administration (unless Dan is trolling us).

So many damn what ifs.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
19 February, 09:51
In response CSPOA JAMES to his Publication
Anyone can see into other timelines if they can get their vibrations high enough, idk about controling it.

Deeann Sec @Duxgirl27
18 February, 12:58
WOW 😯

Only followers of this user (Dana4Liberty) can see their posts

Kathleen Jones @KathyJ
18 February, 12:44
People tell me: "I follow God...not Q." ...as if I don't put God first in my life. All I can say is.....God is using the Q team for His glory. Q is a God thing. I don't have all the answers....but boy am I ever enjoying the ride. +++

ice mtn @icemtn17
18 February, 01:19
In response Kathleen Jones to her Publication
God uses whom He designates. I believe this was touched by God.

MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
18 February, 12:37
👀👀👀holy cow