Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
18 February, 12:27
Nana thx Ghostezra:

Nana is here waiting as well.......

Click the arrow in pic to see more....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Joe Jay @joejay3000
18 February, 04:58
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Don't even need these weird, near pyschic level synchronicities to tell me Q is real. I'm happy enough with simple proofs like Q calling a word-for-word 7 minute delta, then posting Happy Father's Day, then 7 minutes later Trump tweets the same thing.

But is Q among the white hats? That's what I find myself asking more and more. There's the real world and there's the Q world. In the real world, the Myanmar army steps up to remedy a fraudulent election but ours does not. Weeks turn to months. People suffer. It'll reach the point when it doesn't matter if Q is real b/c nothing ever happens.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JenAnn I Am @JenAnn
It Matters... and it's Happening!! Trust in God, thats where the real plan is, and that's who Q listens too! ❤️
03:07 AM - Feb 19, 2021
In response Joe Jay to his Publication
Only people mentioned by JenAnn in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from JenAnn I Am, click on at the bottom under it