Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
They wanted to sprinkle ashes on heads in my local church for Ash Wednesday.
12:18 AM - Feb 18, 2021
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Scooby85 *** @mrsb2005
20 February, 10:10
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
I grew up Catholic, went to a Catholic grade school and since I've been awake, I cannot do those rituals anymore. I haven't been to church in over a year. I don't need it. Religion is man made. I never resonated with the Creed etc and now I know why. Asking a priest to resolve my sins was another thing I always thought was weird. I just go directly to God. It will be interesting to saw what churches will be like in the future.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot QBaby17 @QBaby17
25 February, 10:28
In response Scooby85 *** to her Publication
Praise God for you walking in Truth ...not rituals or mans traditions.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
joe honne @littleninjawarrior
20 February, 04:53
iheard carbon is gQQd 4u!

WHITNEY ROBINSON @NotAfraid
19 February, 04:05
I don't understand this ash ritual. I asked some in the church I was fellowshipping with why do we do this? No one had an answer. Back when, to get into the market place one had to make a burnt offering to Caesar and prove it with ash on the head or wrist.
I am not a historian or theologian, so this statement may not be true.
But what in the history of the world is true?

LADY LIBERTY @PatriotSinging
22 February, 05:47
In response WHITNEY ROBINSON to her Publication
I thought it had to do with the plague & superstition? Remember the song Ring around the Rosy? Ashes to ashes we all fall down... Written during the black plague. The Catholic Church was dominant then.

Betzyz Niece @BetzyzNiece
19 February, 06:08
my church used a qtip. but what i don't understand is then HANDED me communion. what the difference is between touching my forehead or touching something i will then put in my mouth escapes me.

Aquilina 777 @Aquilina
19 February, 01:28
Faith lived in fear is not faith. Faith and fear cannot coexist.
I feel a revival of the Latin Rite happening! It's my mass of preference where reverence for all that is sacred exists, especially reception of the Eucharist on the the tongue and ashes are given on the forhead in remembrance from whence we came and whence you shall return. What we do in between that time is a gift, that's why its called the present. God brings good out of every evil and I believe faith and reverence for the sacred will return to glorify God and return America to its Christian values.🙏
Jer 24:7

Kelly Loeser @stormgirl
18 February, 09:20
🤦‍♀️

Mar Jek @Mjekel
18 February, 09:14
the fact that they want to sprinkle instead of placing them on your head in the sign of the cross is what stood out to me. Were they going to sprinkle them 6ft from you?

Days Of Elijah @Stella
18 February, 08:54
It's actually biblical, as ashes were used as a sign of sorrow and mourning, being cast either on the head or on the body clothed with sackcloth.
BUT done as a ritual it's just religion. Also, we live in different times and don't have the same cultural background.
And not to forget that Jesus' ministry was that of:

*To appoint unto them that mourn in Zion, to give unto them beauty for ashes, the oil of joy for mourning, the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness; ~Isaiah 61: 3~*

So to mourn as a ritual is completely unbiblical!

P.J. Shekhinah @Shekhinah
18 February, 07:19
it always weirded me out even since i was little .... ash? yuck!!

Brock Malky @Netttrunner
18 February, 07:12
God told me, " whoe to the man who judges another mans path to me( GOD) . Try not to judge others path to God - some need structure. I'mcatholic but dissapointed in the heirarchy of Church keadership .... i Worship God nota priest .i value recieving Christ in the Eucharist . if it is not your truth .Dont judge..... think jesus drawing in dirt saying , he without Sin cast the 1st stone! same same but different

P.J. Shekhinah @Shekhinah
18 February, 07:21
In response Brock Malky to his Publication
I agree except when it cones to deliberately using us or false Gods (Baal, Moloch) and their whole premise is to confuse people and turn them away from God ....

Only followers of this user (CathySpartanj) can see their posts

Ana Gonzalez @AmAbuela52
18 February, 04:07

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
18 February, 02:56
TAW equals 44 or 8811 in gematria. Also, declas.

Hey, I’m here for the party @hereforThePatriotParty
18 February, 02:33
drive-by ashes..at this point, arent they just begging for people to wake up? fear is not from God, only Love is. and if you truly, unconditionally Love than fear is no longer part of your reality & you are next dimension
with love from a recovering catholiholic😉

Hey, I’m here for the party @hereforThePatriotParty
18 February, 02:50
In response Hey, I’m here for the party to his Publication
True Godliness is prosperity. people will awaken to see that the monsters kept all of it hidden from us with their great lie & illusion -> that God's children are lacking, that the world is dying/ending (global warming, pandemic, & on & on)
If we believe the great lie, our light inside us (Christ) naturally dims & they win. it is high time to shine again friends. say no to the fear, lies, illusions & pathetic rituals. remember how powerfully, wonderfully made you are by the One True Creator Source God

Sweet Liberty @realSweetLiberty
18 February, 02:31
If you are born again, you are not dust. You are One with Jesus! Full immersion baptism done by a Spirit-filled believer allows the Holy Spirit to enter and transform you into Christ Jesus! The old dust-man is buried in baptism and then you are raised out of the water a NEW CREATURE IN CHRIST! (Acts 2:38) John G Lake was a powerful in the Lord and his revelations on baptism will lift your spirit, not put dust on it!!! https://www.amazon.com/Joh...

American Proud (Red) @A_glass_of_red
18 February, 01:23
Black ashes of burned Palms smacked right on the third eye🤔

qjmoss66 Freedom @qjmoss
18 February, 12:21
my friends mom in NJ said they gave her her own to put on her forehead. 🤔

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
18 February, 11:51
whose ashes 👀

robin fineman @RobinD
18 February, 01:19
In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication
I was thinking the same...

Eagle Soars @EagleSpirit
18 February, 10:27
I was brought up Catholic. Never felt it was right. Got ashes once when I was young. They wanted you to kiss the feet of Jesus on the cross. Nope didn't feel right. Then you have to get confirmed and when the bishop comes you have to kiss his ring. Nope , nada I was 13 then. I stopped going and put my trust in the Lord. I never raised my children this way.

Misti Kissanon @Misti_kissanon
18 February, 09:19
In response Eagle Soars to her Publication
i dated a catholic for a while. i asked WHY put ashes on your forehead and he had NO idea. He coukd tell me what, but not why.

Jainkosa Small @Jainkosa
18 February, 10:21
Knowing what we know, I wonder whose ashes those are?

WeAre AllOne @WeAreAllOne333
18 February, 10:12
💔🙏💔 I wonder what the symbolism of this cabal ritual is that they've programmed us into willingly doing?🙏💔🙏

Lisa Marie @LisaMarie
18 February, 10:03
That doesn't seem very Jesus like

HTG TheolddoG @HTGthelapis
18 February, 09:34
It's the go-ahead ... to the light of Easter ... the resurrection! 46 days !!

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
18 February, 09:30
They handed out ashes here VK for families to put on one another. I thought that was cool.

Mara Mara @LagunaNiguel17
18 February, 09:28
I was raised in a non denominational Christian church where we did not participate in Ash Wed.

Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
18 February, 09:27
46 days later = Easter Sunday.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
18 February, 09:27
😘Good Morning Vincent😇💜

So is it time yet to start that awkward conversation about the difference in religion vs spirituality?

I'll start
Did the jesuits that comiled the Bible have their own agenda?
What EXACTLY is in the MILES AND MILES of hidden records beneath the Vatican?

Hope4 Humanity @CandaceRene77
18 February, 09:45
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
We are missing many scrolls from the bible. I'm sure the jesuits changed some things in the "66" they left in there. Also Constantine threw out many things.

Marie Smith @Marie
18 February, 12:13
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
👏

Margaret Thoroughgood @margaret_thoroughgood
18 February, 09:23
T=100
A=1
W=900
Interesting when one uses Jewish Gematria and comes up with "Project Odin." Also interesting if one goes down the rabbit hole for the acronym in which ODIN means: observe, detect, identify, and neutralize. 😉 @vincentkennedy

Gole Gora @Aragon
18 February, 09:09
Same at ours. I guess is best the cross is the oldest symbol of PA older than any other on earth. #PAIO

Mikkee Writelikeitis @Mikkee
18 February, 09:00
I heard that the people are angry about this.