Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
18 February, 12:18
They wanted to sprinkle ashes on heads in my local church for Ash Wednesday.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hey, I’m here for the party @hereforThePatriotParty
18 February, 02:33
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
drive-by ashes..at this point, arent they just begging for people to wake up? fear is not from God, only Love is. and if you truly, unconditionally Love than fear is no longer part of your reality & you are next dimension
with love from a recovering catholiholic😉

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hey, I’m here for the party @hereforThePatriotParty
True Godliness is prosperity. people will awaken to see that the monsters kept all of it hidden from us with their great lie & illusion -> that God's children are lacking, that the world is dying/ending (global warming, pandemic, & on & on)
If we believe the great lie, our light inside us (Christ) naturally dims & they win. it is high time to shine again friends. say no to the fear, lies, illusions & pathetic rituals. remember how powerfully, wonderfully made you are by the One True Creator Source God
02:50 PM - Feb 18, 2021
Only people mentioned by hereforThePatriotParty in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Hey, I’m here for the party, click on at the bottom under it