Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
18 February, 12:18
They wanted to sprinkle ashes on heads in my local church for Ash Wednesday.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Scooby85 *** @mrsb2005
20 February, 10:10
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
I grew up Catholic, went to a Catholic grade school and since I've been awake, I cannot do those rituals anymore. I haven't been to church in over a year. I don't need it. Religion is man made. I never resonated with the Creed etc and now I know why. Asking a priest to resolve my sins was another thing I always thought was weird. I just go directly to God. It will be interesting to saw what churches will be like in the future.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot QBaby17 @QBaby17
Praise God for you walking in Truth ...not rituals or mans traditions.
10:28 PM - Feb 25, 2021
In response Scooby85 *** to her Publication
Only people mentioned by QBaby17 in this post can reply
Scooby85 *** @mrsb2005
25 February, 10:34
In response Patriot QBaby17 to her Publication
I felt it years ago. Just wasn't right. My kids are still asleep and are in their 20's but they all left the Catholic Church. Didn't like the rituals etc. At least they are awake to this!! Unfortunately, they were all confirmed before I figured it out. They don't practice any of it now though. Just my husband.