Doq Holliday @doqholliday
12 January, 01:19
Robert Steele had dinner with Juan O Savin and asks point blank if Jr is alive. Juan says he is but he wont be VP... (doesnt sound fitting) https://m.youtube.com/watc...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Unity LovePeace @UnityLovePeace
12 January, 01:36
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Maybe because he will be President? Trump did say he didn't want to be President he only did so for #WeThePeople This is my wishful thinking. I ❤ my Trump but if it was in his chosing and he did what he intended to do. I'd understand and I'd still be happy.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tracy Lynn @MotherEarth
I hope He doesnt, I think He might be My Family and I Miss Him. He needs a break for real tho.
01:38 AM - Jan 12, 2021
In response Unity LovePeace to her Publication
Only people mentioned by MotherEarth in this post can reply
12 January, 01:43
In response Tracy Lynn to her Publication
I agree, even hearing him saying his transition speech made me teary eyed even though I know he didn't concede. I feel like Trump is my family. He definitely holds a big llace in our hearts and any President after him has HUGE shoes to fill. Ones that Biden definitely couldn't (guy can't even walk without tripping over his dog lol) but I fully trust if POTUS does step down he will be leaving us in good hands. Maybe he'd invite Anons to a party lol (: #Trump4EVA

12 January, 01:44
In response Unity LovePeace to her Publication
big place* in our hearts