Doq Holliday @doqholliday
Robert Steele had dinner with Juan O Savin and asks point blank if Jr is alive. Juan says he is but he wont be VP... (doesnt sound fitting) https://m.youtube.com/watc...
01:19 AM - Jan 12, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
EK17 QKraken @GaDawg1
26 January, 08:40
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
no longer available. imaging that

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Wlim Elgof @johnny1x
14 January, 06:54
Gone!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Atom.Eve GOD @Atom_Eve_GOD
13 January, 12:27
I cannot wait till the LORD proves robert steele and Sasha Stone are elite pedophile gatekeepers, cause it sure seems everyone else is too busy being snowed by these freaks.

Alexandra Neve @Alex
13 January, 12:09
20th president? ulysses s Grant 18th Donald J Trump 19th.. VK ..

CeeCee Rider @Tatonka
13 January, 12:02
🤠😭That would make me sad!

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
12 January, 12:17
He`s going to heal the world😎

Sue-ellen Bauer @Grannyof09
12 January, 10:25
Doesn't rule out President!

Petra van Wouden @PetraQ17
12 January, 09:12
Well maybe Potus will be KIng and Jr. President...

Terry Ann saunders @Terryann
12 January, 09:05
Well, that breaks my heart, been waiting on that for 4 years.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
12 January, 06:43
Maybe because JR will be #FirstNesaraPresident not the VP
Nana's vote dont matter but we need a permament fixture as head of the Military Inteligence (all 3 letter agencies to fall away) going forward & I only trust Gen Flynn there, he cant be bought. JR for Pres. and Kristie Noem as VP.80% of Americans would trust those 2 with no baggage. Nana thinks Trump will step down to help with coordination of the alliance of over 200 countries & entrance into the Galatic aliance & run his new social media platform. Trump loves us but Damn he & his family need a break. I mean shit the man just saved th

Kathleen Ahern @SaiKate108
12 January, 05:29
for awhile now I get the impression Juan is saying he is not Jr. Also thought it was interesting that Roseanne referred to Juan as her General. I always get a military vibe from him.

Atom.Eve GOD @Atom_Eve_GOD
13 January, 12:30
In response Kathleen Ahern to her Publication
I wondered about that general comment too.

Georgia Salva @SeaQ
12 January, 03:41
hum

General Khaos @IgnoranceIsBl20
12 January, 03:34
The thing is does he need to be....

QsAnon Ginger777 @QsAnonGinger777
12 January, 02:17
Jr. should be the Special Council to put #Killary 's @$$ away.

QsAnon Ginger777 @QsAnonGinger777
12 January, 02:16
Is Juan Mike Rogers??

Cee Cee©️ @The_exception
12 January, 01:51
Ooooer! dasting 👀

Patriot999 DieHardTrumpsFan donated @IceAndBlades
12 January, 01:50
😁Than k you for sharing this video. It brought positive vibes. However, it is sad that JJ won't be VP. My vote now will go to Gen. Flynn

Diana Dale @Diswaneck
12 January, 01:40
Thank you for posting this!

Tracy Lynn @MotherEarth
12 January, 01:39
🤔🤔🤔

Unity LovePeace @UnityLovePeace
12 January, 01:36
Maybe because he will be President? Trump did say he didn't want to be President he only did so for #WeThePeople This is my wishful thinking. I ❤ my Trump but if it was in his chosing and he did what he intended to do. I'd understand and I'd still be happy.

Tracy Lynn @MotherEarth
12 January, 01:38
In response Unity LovePeace to her Publication
I hope He doesnt, I think He might be My Family and I Miss Him. He needs a break for real tho.

Unity LovePeace @UnityLovePeace
12 January, 01:49
In response Unity LovePeace to her Publication
I'd be happy only if it was JFK JR and Flynn lol or VK and Doq 😂

Patriot Mel @Zimasfriend
12 January, 01:36
I was hoping JR would be VP, but I want what's best for all. If JR "has to heal" so be it. It's been his life mission to avenge his Father's enemy's. I wish him well in whatever he decides to do.

Tracy Lynn @MotherEarth
12 January, 01:40
In response Patriot Mel to her Publication
we all need to Heal. we need to let people be who they are. You be You and I will be Me 💁‍♀️

SaveThe Children @IzabellGrace32
13 January, 12:22
In response Patriot Mel to her Publication
I think what Juan said is that the world needs to heal and that he's hoping JFK Jr would travel the country to speak to the people. Maybe 2024?

Ralph Whitten @BuckFiden7779
12 January, 01:35
He would make a great AG.

Janeen Gordon @Vetwife17
12 January, 01:25
Won’t be VP because he will become President some day 🤷🏼‍♀️🙏🏼 when the People are ready. 🙏🏼

Flicka Boo @Flickaboo
12 January, 01:25
He says he will be traveling the world and healing it. I guess if anyone can unite people and heal them it's JFKJunior himself. Many believe the next VP might be Flynn. We shall see. Nobody really knows right now. So all speculation.

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts