Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
17 February, 09:36
Texans, how are you all holding up?
Do you have what you need? Anything Patriots can do to help?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tao Of Smoo @TaoOfSmoo
You know, if the MAGA gang can coordinate themselves in the 100s of thousands to come across country to DC in January for a rally -- we sure as shit can do the same and coordinate to go to TX, LA et al with food/water, farm/pet gear, plows, shovels, gasoline, generators and supplies to help out our fellow Americans!
10:06 PM - Feb 17, 2021
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by TaoOfSmoo in this post can reply
Tina Griffith @mileymasters
18 February, 10:17
In response Tao Of Smoo to her Publication
I suggested we get fly Trump flags on some trucks filled with sand bags and go out and start sanding our own damn roads so trucks can get to the stores and all. Got a lot of likes but no one was interested to meet me and get it done. I don't have a truck but could shovel like mad! 🙃

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
17 February, 10:16
I am Humbled! 😔 Thank You for the Love!! God Bless You
🙏🏼❤️🇺🇸❤️🙏🏼

Seventeen Frogs @17Frogs
17 February, 10:10
This is so beautiful! Thank you, patriot! One more day of storms and it's 70 deg! Welcome to TX