Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
Texans, how are you all holding up?
Do you have what you need? Anything Patriots can do to help?
09:36 PM - Feb 17, 2021
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Dick _Anon @Dick_Anon
20 February, 06:48
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Frogs love the cold VK. I may have had to build a makeshift igloo around my house to keep the hear in but that's a story for another day.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jon Fulkerson @JonF
19 February, 10:39
Ameri-Tex Plumbing
817X538X6036
We service most of the west half of DFW

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pamela TX17 @PamelaTX17
19 February, 10:34
copper pipes, fittings, plumber materia supply is hammed. +5 days for guys to get material to help the Patriots.

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
19 February, 06:14
Keep Praying. We want our Almighty and Glorious God to heal our land, country and world and make us God fearing again.

Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
19 February, 03:44
WEED FAM

Im out of weed and its hard

thank U for asking this is living hell

come back to twit Pops plz

Love U

Just Me... @Tnsfno20
18 February, 11:39
After 80 hours with NO power or water it is finally back on, and by the grace of God we survived. Thank you, Jesus for protecting us and all of the front line workers (lineman, electricians, water and road crews) that worked tirelessly in the harsh elements for us. Prayers continue for those who are still enduring this absolute nightmare.

April Kratzer @karma_74
18 February, 10:52
It's some crazy BS what's going on right now. I dont live in Texas but I'm close enough to feel the BS that these electrical companies are doing to people. Then when its all over our electric bill will be so high no one will be able to pay them. Bad enough we are still paying high electricity bills from the 2 hurricanes we had on top of trying to get our houses put back together.

Tina Griffith @mileymasters
18 February, 09:34
Thanks VK. 🇺🇲 We might need a Texas Aid concert! My work has been closed for the last 4 days like many others I'm sure. Boil water notices so restaurants that were open are now closed with no water. I work for a car dealership in Baytown so if the plants aren't up and running we'll have no business to open back up to. But we have our health and great neighbors looking out for each other! Praying God gets us what we need and keeps us safe.

Warrior for Truth @Warrior_for_Truth
18 February, 09:20
Praying for all of you. Please let us know if there is anything that we can do to help. 🙏

Dew Harvey @Dew_Harvey
18 February, 08:53
Thanks,but I have become a Warrior!🤠🤠🤠

Nicole Crowley @Nicole1486
18 February, 06:23
I definatly learned I need to up my prepper game. I was prepared for pretty much anything but a crazy Texas winter freeze. Luckily, my parents live next door and had propane heaters to keep my 5 year old and I warm. Still no water but praying for no busted pipes

The Lord IS My Savior donated @QDuck
18 February, 06:11
Stay Safe and Warm! ♥️

Joyce Williams @MJWilliams
18 February, 03:37
I'm in the 'Sip, so just let me know. We got you.

Carol Harrington @IBelieve
18 February, 03:16
Electricity finally came on today after having 10 min spurts since Sunday night. Also, its starting to warm up, thank goodness. A few days ago it was really tough.

Anna Summers @BeautifulLife
18 February, 03:12
Please follow me again Vincent

Nunya Business @AAug22
18 February, 01:10
Power went out early Sun. We had bought a little 110 generator a few years back for hurricanes to keep fridge & freezer cold-can't power whole house w/it but hubby was able to heat the house for a bit & then the pool equip, alternating. Plenty of food & water prepped over the years. Hubby got my sis & kids before ice got bad, they had no power/heat (

Nunya Business @AAug22
18 February, 01:18
In response Nunya Business to her Publication
We have NEVER had snow stick to the ground this long in my area! My middle "kid" made a snowgirl and snowdog. It was too cold for me the day she made it but amazingly it last several days so I was able to get a pic. after it warmed up a bit. "Do you wanna build a snowman...."

Robin Bkr @RobinforTrump
18 February, 12:54
We had rolling power for the last 2 days. Thank God it is on today. I'm in Montgomery Co.

Susie Q Starseed @SusieQStarseed
18 February, 12:22
The Texas girl was prepared for anything since March 2020, I warned everbody to be prepared....nobody listened and their struggle is real. Lets fire up those Tesla towers we have in this great state! Prayers for Texas citizen that are suffering🙏

Lysanne anon @lysanne
19 February, 12:05
In response Susie Q Starseed to her Publication
I warned prople about the Covid lockdown in Jan 2020... nobody listened.

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
18 February, 11:55
I just pray everyone has adequate food and water to go with their shelter!

Renee Seabee @TXSeabee
18 February, 11:00
S.E. Texas has power & most have water with boil notice. We are running out of gas & diesel though. Our plants are shut down & we are concerned about our sewage pumps running out of diesel.

Jessica Turner @TexasJes
18 February, 10:50
Prayers! I know that we have them. We can feel them! You know what we have not had in Texas during all of this craziness? Looting! #TexasStrong So many neighbors are looking out for each other.

18 February, 09:27
In response Jessica Turner to her Publication
Funny you bring that up. I loaded up and left the gun above my head on the bed all night. Just in case. 🙂 Back in the drawer today.

Eowyn 777 @Eowyn777
18 February, 10:48
This Texas Girl Needs Prayers for family that is hanging on by a thread.
Believing God. PRAYERS NECESSARY!!!!

THANK YOU FAM A LAM

Jado _PC donated @JadoPC
18 February, 09:08
In response Eowyn 777 to her Publication
Praying. 🕊❤️🌟🙏🏻(((HUG)))

Diane Miller @TrueBlue60
19 February, 10:58
In response Eowyn 777 to her Publication
praying. how are they doing?

Tocephus & Bark Vader @Toecephus
18 February, 10:43
We have power but no cable internet. AT&T has given everyone unlimited data for the time being so here I am using my hotspot.

Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
18 February, 09:31
Prayer really helps.

J.J. Jameson @jjj
18 February, 10:33
In response Waiting4Home Anon to her Publication
Prayer won't unburst your water mains.

Jessica Turner @TexasJes
18 February, 10:53
In response Waiting4Home Anon to her Publication
Praying!

Vanessa L1776 @VanessaL1776
18 February, 09:31
After 3 days of camping out in the living room around the fireplace, burning wood we had to scavange to find- we have electricity!!! 🔥🙏🏻 House got as low as 40* at the lowest. Thankfully we had food & each other.

*Lesson learned- 1 day of extra firewood ISN'T enough to be considered an 'emergency reserve'- will be Firewood stacking TEXAS STYLE going forward!👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻

#GodBlessTexas 🙏🏻

Jessica Turner @TexasJes
18 February, 10:54
In response Vanessa L1776 to her Publication
I am so thankful you have power!

Ville Pätiälä @VilleP
18 February, 09:23
Prayers for Texans from (also cold) Finland 🙏🙏🙏

Made In America @eyes_on_justice
18 February, 09:15
No, they need heat, food, water. Their energy bills are going up 3200%. How will people be able to afford that? They won't!!! The stores are empty. Many don't have running water. This BS "you have to show the people" doesn't cut it anymore. You don't punish people for the crimes of those in power. And that's what we're seeing. Americans are being punished to cover the crimes of the elite. It's disgusting.

Made In America @eyes_on_justice
18 February, 01:38
In response Made In America to her Publication
The only saving grace here is knowing it's a very strong possibility that something was released that needed to be killed, thus the freezing temps.

18 February, 09:43
In response Made In America to her Publication
That energy bill going up better be misinformation! I signed a contract!

Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
18 February, 09:08
Media/Power Companies/ and politicians to TELL THE TRUTH!!!

I have cousins in Canada.
Canada is SENDING US POWER! - No one in TX has heard that detail.
Other states are probably also sendnig power to our grid.
This is a political STUNT!

WHY?

Meltage starts tomorrow.
Pipes are bursting so there will be water shortages. ;0(.
Many homes damaged.
Emergency (FEMA) measures in effect.

This is a GOP state - with a lot of people not looking too deep.
With no power access to info is poor - so good info.

kenav 1840 @kenav1840
18 February, 08:02
I'm not in TX but in the Midwest. Tues morning had -22 degrees (not including windchill), this morning a balmy 14 degrees. By Monday a heat wave to 40! I didn't have a power outage but family did. They started with lower income and older homes which doesn't make sense to me. They should have done places that were not open, not people's homes. These are crazy times for sure!

Ashley Brew @AshTruthBrew
18 February, 07:24
I'm in Pasadena, suburb of H-town, and our power finally came back on at 8PM last night. hoping it will stay on this time as they have on on rolling blackouts for hours at a time. Im so angry at this situation and know this was a cordinated attack by ERCOT and the Gov. I read yesterday that ERCOT sold off our xtra bkup grid power to the North and doesn't want to buy it back at a premimum price bc they would loose money. They operate as a 501c4 and anytime a non-profit is tied to the Gov. you know its corrupt. I hope they are held responsible for the all the sick / deaths who were affected.🤬

Carri Pedigo @Carri1169
18 February, 08:56
In response Ashley Brew to her Publication
Hi there neighbor! I'm right next you in Deer Park. Glad you got your power back. Ours came back on yesterday morning. This whole rolling black outs and not having enough energy and the turbines were frozen is such BS. My parents aren't in the best health and lost power. Thankfully my brother was able to get to them but shortly after he did he lost power. I feel especially bad for the elderly and the children. Message me if you need anything.

18 February, 09:39
In response Ashley Brew to her Publication
Follow me, I'm in Nassau Bay. In case you need something. 🙂🇺🇲