All you have to do is Google or Duckduckgo:
Frequency music sleep
Frequency music God
Frequency music 8 hour
Frequency music healing
Frequency music DNA
Frequency music Love
Pick your desired result.
Dont expect things to happen overnight sometimes it takes a while, the more grounding you do and the more you cleanse your body and pineal gland the more the return.
I also drink no more than 10 oz of tonic water with quinnine per day along with a vitamin regimine.
I heard today that apricot juice is a good cleanser too, gonna try that. No floride! Research cleansing pineal gland & groun

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jonella Moore @JonellaM
16 February, 06:46
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Since i just finished chemo in November for stage 4 ovarian cancer, i have been sleeping with a 528hz music program running in my bedroom every night.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
16 February, 09:12
In response Jonella Moore to her Publication
Awwwh hun I am sorry you have had to go thr that, are you ok?
We need to get you in a med bed. Nana will be saying extra prayer for you.

Jonella Moore @JonellaM
16 February, 10:07
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
So far. My scan in December showed no tumors and my cancer markers are near zero. I had chemo, but truly it was God who healed me. I lost the sight of my left eye because i had a stroke during my cancer surgery which took 6 hours. I had shingles two times during chemo and lost all my hair. its just now starting to grow back, just fuzz, lol. During chemo i had 3 separate pulmonary embolisms and got so dehydrated that i almost died. I only made it through because Jesus never left me.

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
17 February, 09:28
Had to come back to this. You have been through so much, & you fight with such strength & faith. God bless you & may you be surrounded in healing loving light that expedites all the healing your body & soul could need. Much love & respect Jonella. ✨🙏🏻✨

Jonella Moore @JonellaM
Thank you very much. I look at it like Q said to us Anons early on, "No one is above another. You are all playing a vital role." I asked God the day in January 2020 when I found out I had ovarian cancer if He would let me live to see the end of the evil ones. I didnt ask to be cured, just to live long enough to see the children saved. Jesus came to me in a dream a few days later. I never saw His face, but I just knew who it was. We were walking in a field of tall grass and wildflowers. He told me it was going to be very hard, but i would be cured. It was hard, but He kept His promise to me
09:48 PM - Feb 17, 2021
In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication
Only people mentioned by JonellaM in this post can reply
Praying Patriot Mom - UM ☀️ donated @PrayingPatriotMom
25 July, 08:49
🙏❤️ So grateful for you, Jonella, and for this very good news! Thanks for letting us know. Praise God and his love and care for us.

Deus Omnipotens @Veritas159
18 February, 06:47
If your vision doesn't improve, research HBOT (Hyperbaric oxygen chamber). It revascularizes dead brain tissue MRI scans prove it. Oceans HBOT in Lauderdale by the Sea, FL will treat you once they re-open and give you a script to use at your local major hospital. It is a powerful free radical scavenger, too. Please consider Liposomal Glutathione, Liposomal Vitamin C and D3 which will heal the damage that chemo does to healthy cells and the immune system. Top companies are: Core Med Science, Livon Labs and Empirical Labs.

#PRAYINGFORYOU

Jonella Moore @JonellaM
18 February, 01:46
In response Deus Omnipotens to his Publication
Thank you! The stroke i had during surgery was a small clot that lodged in the vasculature to my left eye. i had a sliver of central vision after the stroke, but then a month later, i had a bleed at the same location that took that sliver away. Truthfully the loss of vision and independence was worse than the cancer itself. I will keep all of this in mind and would happily try the hyperbaric to regain my sight. i cant drive and get dizzy a lot.