All you have to do is Google or Duckduckgo:
Frequency music sleep
Frequency music God
Frequency music 8 hour
Frequency music healing
Frequency music DNA
Frequency music Love
Pick your desired result.
Dont expect things to happen overnight sometimes it takes a while, the more grounding you do and the more you cleanse your body and pineal gland the more the return.
I also drink no more than 10 oz of tonic water with quinnine per day along with a vitamin regimine.
I heard today that apricot juice is a good cleanser too, gonna try that. No floride! Research cleansing pineal gland & groun

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jonella Moore @JonellaM
16 February, 06:46
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Since i just finished chemo in November for stage 4 ovarian cancer, i have been sleeping with a 528hz music program running in my bedroom every night.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
16 February, 09:12
In response Jonella Moore to her Publication
Awwwh hun I am sorry you have had to go thr that, are you ok?
We need to get you in a med bed. Nana will be saying extra prayer for you.

Jonella Moore @JonellaM
So far. My scan in December showed no tumors and my cancer markers are near zero. I had chemo, but truly it was God who healed me. I lost the sight of my left eye because i had a stroke during my cancer surgery which took 6 hours. I had shingles two times during chemo and lost all my hair. its just now starting to grow back, just fuzz, lol. During chemo i had 3 separate pulmonary embolisms and got so dehydrated that i almost died. I only made it through because Jesus never left me.
10:07 PM - Feb 16, 2021
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by JonellaM in this post can reply
Melmaniam - MF @melmaniam
25 July, 08:40
🙏

Kim Cloe @Slimgowski8
24 February, 10:03
Nothing can pluck you from his hands! Thank You Jesus!

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
17 February, 09:28
Had to come back to this. You have been through so much, & you fight with such strength & faith. God bless you & may you be surrounded in healing loving light that expedites all the healing your body & soul could need. Much love & respect Jonella. ✨🙏🏻✨

Jonella Moore @JonellaM
17 February, 09:48
In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication
Thank you very much. I look at it like Q said to us Anons early on, "No one is above another. You are all playing a vital role." I asked God the day in January 2020 when I found out I had ovarian cancer if He would let me live to see the end of the evil ones. I didnt ask to be cured, just to live long enough to see the children saved. Jesus came to me in a dream a few days later. I never saw His face, but I just knew who it was. We were walking in a field of tall grass and wildflowers. He told me it was going to be very hard, but i would be cured. It was hard, but He kept His promise to me

Tao Of Smoo @TaoOfSmoo
17 February, 07:43
In this journey, I've seen evidence that HCQ works against cancer and multiple other illnesses (esp. auto-immune). AND - an alkaline diet.

The frequencies definitely help, too!

So, those along w/vitD3 and zinc, and a good organic diet, should help your recovery. 🙏🏻. Along with prayer and Jesus, of course. 🥰

Best wishes!

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
17 February, 01:20
🙏🏻💛

Robin Lages @Robinbird
16 February, 11:57
Holy $hitt does God luv you my friend. Stay well and keep your walk w God. My husband has survived three heart attacks. The last two with defibulators. I believe God wants him here for some reason. You are blessed.

Kristina Cashman @Krissycash
16 February, 10:42
Amen to that and God bless vo or I should say ice sounds like he already did. love and light to you. so happy to hear that you are doing well

Cajun Patriot @CajunPatriot7
16 February, 10:41
🙏❤️🇺🇸God Bless You!

Collynn Whisenhunt @Stargate411
Prayers continue for you.

Scott 1974 @AmericanPatriot74
Amen

CaedynsMom 4Ever @DeplorableMeWI
16 February, 10:40
So glad to see good news. You have so much more to do here. He has a plan. ❤😉

Texas Cowgal @Texascowgal
16 February, 10:37
Jesus never leaves us! ✝️✝️✝️🕊🕊🕊 Prayers!

Terry Ann saunders @Terryann
16 February, 10:33
And we're so glad he left you with us..we need to see the end of all this together..God Bless you more every day.

Meredith Johnston @Mere420a
16 February, 10:31
Hallelujah ❤🙏🙌👆

Charissma _15 @Riley
16 February, 10:30
Father God, we come together before You, with a heart full of thanks. We want to thank You for things seen and unseen in which You have done for our friends life. Thank you father God! Let all the Praise and all the Glory be Yours! Amen! I LOVE you friend!❤️

Kobayashi ADMIN donated @administrator
16 February, 10:29
Amen Patriot.

Cyndi Love & Light @chachagirl3
16 February, 10:28
May you feel Gods warm loving arms around you 24/7. Sending healing prayers to you. Wow what a journey you've had.

Mara Mara @LagunaNiguel17
16 February, 10:24
Praying for continued healing. 🙏

Bradley Thornton @Jed1951
16 February, 10:20
🙏

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
16 February, 10:19
Goodness hun you have surely been thr it. So sorry, but really happy God brought you thro it. Nana will pray that you feel better and better everyday!