All you have to do is Google or Duckduckgo:
Frequency music sleep
Frequency music God
Frequency music 8 hour
Frequency music healing
Frequency music DNA
Frequency music Love
Pick your desired result.
Dont expect things to happen overnight sometimes it takes a while, the more grounding you do and the more you cleanse your body and pineal gland the more the return.
I also drink no more than 10 oz of tonic water with quinnine per day along with a vitamin regimine.
I heard today that apricot juice is a good cleanser too, gonna try that. No floride! Research cleansing pineal gland & groun
04:56 PM - Feb 16, 2021
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
New Years Day @NewYearsDay
21 February, 03:43
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I love this, thank you! Am making my own quinine too and using the music frequencies. Today I tried to buy apricot juice at the store and couldn't find any! Hmm...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stop the Chemtrails Flat Earth @SurfingMarty
22 February, 12:00
In response New Years Day to her Publication
please let ne know personally how it went. i need to research if it really is quinine

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jules Freeland @Jules4950
22 February, 12:01
In response New Years Day to her Publication
May I ask for your quinine recipe?

Whows That Kidd Kheiron? King of Shambhala @Kento_San_DeepFriedPixelz
21 February, 02:35

Tracy Merr @Tmerr1212
18 February, 12:56
cant hardly google anything, they decide what you can watch!

Army Strong @ArmyStrong98
17 February, 09:19

Lauren ⭐⭐⭐ ✞ @Lauren_USA
17 February, 09:25
In response Army Strong to her Publication
makes you wonder why alot of prescriptions say dont consume grapefruit.... 🤔 Its probably the cure for many health issues. Thanks for sharing ☺️

Scoobz4 Republic @Scoobz4Republic
17 February, 03:22
Ecosia, great search engine.

Jonella Moore @JonellaM
16 February, 06:46
Since i just finished chemo in November for stage 4 ovarian cancer, i have been sleeping with a 528hz music program running in my bedroom every night.

Aunt Ro# @AuntRo
16 February, 09:47
In response Jonella Moore to her Publication
prayers for your recovery🙏❤️🙏

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
16 February, 10:40
In response Jonella Moore to her Publication
I lost my sister in law to this at 40. I wish I had known this back then.
Everytime I asked her what I could do for her, her answer was "Find a cure". She was awesome. Her birthday was Feb 1 and I have been thinking about her so much. I am soooo happy for you. I pray for your continued health. GOD IS WONDERFUL.

The Mac @TheMac
16 February, 05:46
Frequency music and... Quantum Dots?

https://aip.scitation.org/...

The Mac @TheMac
16 February, 05:47
In response The Mac to his Publication
Eigenfrequencies or natural frequencies are certain discrete frequencies at which a system is prone to vibrate. Natural frequencies appear in many types of systems, for example, as standing waves in a musical instrument or in an electrical RLC circuit.

DorDor AkWat @Dorsee21
17 February, 03:16
In response The Mac to his Publication
Hmmm.. They have a number of interesting grants supporting their work. 🤔

7 is My Lucky Number @My7is
16 February, 05:20
Thank you so much! I've been needing this and want to share. ♥

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
16 February, 05:32
In response 7 is My Lucky Number to her Publication
😘😇

The Best Is Yet To Come! @TheBestIsYetToCome
16 February, 05:07
Thank you!

Kels Bels 17 @Greengrl17
16 February, 05:03
Michael Jaco has a show with Gene Decode talking about apricot juice & sunshine(no sunglasses) for decalcification

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
17 February, 12:50
In response Kels Bels 17 to her Publication
Listening to them now! Different show though I believe. Apricots were in the Garden of Eden and people lived for 900 years. Ground apricot seeds are supposed to kill Cancer cells. Whatever was in the Garden of Eden we should be eating on a regular basis, if we're able to.

Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
17 February, 01:19
In response Kels Bels 17 to her Publication
I heard that show. Great listen! Love the bitter apricot kernals - they taste almost like cognac.

Patricia Sansom @Pattyjo06
16 February, 05:00
Frequency, energy, vibrations..... All living thing are connected.

QueZ Sentme @Q_Sentme
17 February, 10:57
In response Patricia Sansom to her Publication
We had fun discussing that around the dinner table this evening!

Vickie Wilson Garrison @ViktoriosCO
17 February, 11:22
In response Patricia Sansom to her Publication
the power of 3 6 9. Nikola Tesla