All you have to do is Google or Duckduckgo:
Frequency music sleep
Frequency music God
Frequency music 8 hour
Frequency music healing
Frequency music DNA
Frequency music Love
Pick your desired result.
Dont expect things to happen overnight sometimes it takes a while, the more grounding you do and the more you cleanse your body and pineal gland the more the return.
I also drink no more than 10 oz of tonic water with quinnine per day along with a vitamin regimine.
I heard today that apricot juice is a good cleanser too, gonna try that. No floride! Research cleansing pineal gland & groun

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jonella Moore @JonellaM
16 February, 06:46
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Since i just finished chemo in November for stage 4 ovarian cancer, i have been sleeping with a 528hz music program running in my bedroom every night.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Awwwh hun I am sorry you have had to go thr that, are you ok?
We need to get you in a med bed. Nana will be saying extra prayer for you.
09:12 PM - Feb 16, 2021
In response Jonella Moore to her Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Jonella Moore @JonellaM
16 February, 10:07
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
So far. My scan in December showed no tumors and my cancer markers are near zero. I had chemo, but truly it was God who healed me. I lost the sight of my left eye because i had a stroke during my cancer surgery which took 6 hours. I had shingles two times during chemo and lost all my hair. its just now starting to grow back, just fuzz, lol. During chemo i had 3 separate pulmonary embolisms and got so dehydrated that i almost died. I only made it through because Jesus never left me.

Kim Cloe @Slimgowski8
24 February, 10:03
Nothing can pluck you from his hands! Thank You Jesus!

Melmaniam - MF @melmaniam
25 July, 08:40
🙏