Veronica Wolski @ThePeoplesBridge
17 February, 11:24
Good morning General Mike & Lori...

#HoldTheLine

#ThePeoplesBridge

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LADY LIBERTY @PatriotSinging
17 February, 08:43
In response Veronica Wolski to her Publication
FOR THE 2ND TIME LAST NIGHT IN 2 WEEKS, FLYNN KEEPS SAYING DJT ISN'T COMING BACK?! HE SAID LAST NIGHT IT'S UP TO PATRIOTS TO START HAMMERING ON OUR COUNTY, STATE & FEDERAL LEADERS IN THE COMING MONTHS & ELECTIONS?! WE DO THAT, BUT THE SYSTEM IS RIGGED!😣

LAST TIME IN A CONSERVATIVE INTERVIEW, #Flynn SAID Q DIDN'T EXIST, THERE WAX NO PLAN & HE DIDN'T KNOW IF DJT PLANNED TO RUN IN 24. WTF? I FIGURED HE WAS HOLDING BACK CUZ OF THE #Impeachment TRIAL AHEAD. BUT NOW, HIS ONLY WORDS OF "HOPE," WERE TO ELECT NEW PEOPLE & #Pray THE SENATE CHANGES IN 2022. SOME SAY HE'S DS🤔 I'M STARTING 2 👀 Y.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jam Laco @Jlaco76
relax, He has to say those things he's under a NDA. He can't say yes there is a plan or yes Trump isn't going away. It's all optics. Don't let the enemy know your plans.
08:54 PM - Feb 17, 2021
In response LADY LIBERTY to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Jlaco76 in this post can reply
Drop the Hammer @Go_time
17 February, 11:35
In response Jam Laco to his Publication
Exactly.

LADY LIBERTY @PatriotSinging
17 February, 09:12
In response Jam Laco to his Publication
Man I hope you're right... 🙏 That's what I thought. But watch that Christian interview show from last night on YT. He's repeating 2022/24 like Steve Bannon, etc. We don't have 2 years to live, let alone 4. FACT: 500K CCP/PLR TROOPS HAVE BEEN OCCUPYING CANADA & RUNNING MILITARY DRILLS ON OUR BORDER!

REMEMBER IN THE NEWS, XI OFFERED TO SEND JOE 250K TROOPS TO INSURE A SAFE TRANSITION OF POWER? 😳 NUMEROUS QUARANTINE/EDUCATION CAMPS ARE BUILT NATIONWIDE HERE & IN CANADA. 🙏

THEY PRAYED ON THE SHOW LAST NIGHT. WATCH FLYNN. HE WAS IN AT 1ST & THEN OPENED HIS EYES, HAD A WEIRD LOOK. NO HOPE...

Jam Laco @Jlaco76
17 February, 09:27
In response LADY LIBERTY to her Publication
ok so think about it, if Joe is in charge why haven't they invaded yet or rounded up people? 3 battle groups off the west coast, that's roughly 300 ships per group, and two off the east coast. The pentigon ttold Joe to F off, Whitehouse was dark, soldiers still in DC, DUMBS blowing up everywhere, arrests and all the CEO's stepping down, even more pedo arrests. Don't worry the patriots got this