Veronica Wolski @ThePeoplesBridge
17 February, 11:24
Good morning General Mike & Lori...

#HoldTheLine

#ThePeoplesBridge

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LADY LIBERTY @PatriotSinging
FOR THE 2ND TIME LAST NIGHT IN 2 WEEKS, FLYNN KEEPS SAYING DJT ISN'T COMING BACK?! HE SAID LAST NIGHT IT'S UP TO PATRIOTS TO START HAMMERING ON OUR COUNTY, STATE & FEDERAL LEADERS IN THE COMING MONTHS & ELECTIONS?! WE DO THAT, BUT THE SYSTEM IS RIGGED!😣

LAST TIME IN A CONSERVATIVE INTERVIEW, #Flynn SAID Q DIDN'T EXIST, THERE WAX NO PLAN & HE DIDN'T KNOW IF DJT PLANNED TO RUN IN 24. WTF? I FIGURED HE WAS HOLDING BACK CUZ OF THE #Impeachment TRIAL AHEAD. BUT NOW, HIS ONLY WORDS OF "HOPE," WERE TO ELECT NEW PEOPLE & #Pray THE SENATE CHANGES IN 2022. SOME SAY HE'S DS🤔 I'M STARTING 2 👀 Y.
08:43 PM - Feb 17, 2021
In response Veronica Wolski to her Publication
Only people mentioned by PatriotSinging in this post can reply
Mcken Shel @Sheldaa41471437
19 February, 12:35
In response LADY LIBERTY to her Publication
Disinformation is nessassary in times of War! you just cant tell the enemine what your doing! I have felt the same way, when i hear bad news to the situation, 🙏🏼 for the Military to protect and save us all from the evil that threatens our prosperity!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
19 February, 12:56
In response Mcken Shel to her Publication
AMEN. But we've got Weaponized weather, snow in TX that turns black, smells toxic & doesn't melt a drop flame? Chemist there says microplastics are in the snow. Joe signed a WH.gov EO the same day he killed the pipeline, opening up security of the national power grid. Last night Newsmax reports Joe may let China take Control of it, if NOT already.

Water plants have been hacked randomly across the country, causing twice the chemical content, poisoning water supplies & shuttering some plants! NOW Dozens of Chinese ships have been holding offshore CA x6 days. CAN WE BEAT OFF ALL THIS + IN TIME

Jam Laco @Jlaco76
17 February, 08:54
In response LADY LIBERTY to her Publication
relax, He has to say those things he's under a NDA. He can't say yes there is a plan or yes Trump isn't going away. It's all optics. Don't let the enemy know your plans.

17 February, 09:12
In response Jam Laco to his Publication
Man I hope you're right... 🙏 That's what I thought. But watch that Christian interview show from last night on YT. He's repeating 2022/24 like Steve Bannon, etc. We don't have 2 years to live, let alone 4. FACT: 500K CCP/PLR TROOPS HAVE BEEN OCCUPYING CANADA & RUNNING MILITARY DRILLS ON OUR BORDER!

REMEMBER IN THE NEWS, XI OFFERED TO SEND JOE 250K TROOPS TO INSURE A SAFE TRANSITION OF POWER? 😳 NUMEROUS QUARANTINE/EDUCATION CAMPS ARE BUILT NATIONWIDE HERE & IN CANADA. 🙏

THEY PRAYED ON THE SHOW LAST NIGHT. WATCH FLYNN. HE WAS IN AT 1ST & THEN OPENED HIS EYES, HAD A WEIRD LOOK. NO HOPE...

Drop the Hammer @Go_time
17 February, 11:35
In response Jam Laco to his Publication
Exactly.