Only people mentioned by ThePeoplesBridge in this post can reply
Canadian Patriot @WWG1WGA12
17 February, 10:10
In response Veronica Wolski to her Publication
The General is looking Confident with competence πŸ‘πŸ‘

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Canadian Patriot @WWG1WGA12
17 February, 10:10
The General is looking Confident with competence πŸ‘πŸ‘

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Georgia Harley @Hrlegel66
17 February, 09:37
Awesome pic! Love the shirt. Thank you General Flynn for fighting for our country! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈ

LADY LIBERTY @PatriotSinging
17 February, 08:43
FOR THE 2ND TIME LAST NIGHT IN 2 WEEKS, FLYNN KEEPS SAYING DJT ISN'T COMING BACK?! HE SAID LAST NIGHT IT'S UP TO PATRIOTS TO START HAMMERING ON OUR COUNTY, STATE & FEDERAL LEADERS IN THE COMING MONTHS & ELECTIONS?! WE DO THAT, BUT THE SYSTEM IS RIGGED!😣

LAST TIME IN A CONSERVATIVE INTERVIEW, #Flynn SAID Q DIDN'T EXIST, THERE WAX NO PLAN & HE DIDN'T KNOW IF DJT PLANNED TO RUN IN 24. WTF? I FIGURED HE WAS HOLDING BACK CUZ OF THE #Impeachment TRIAL AHEAD. BUT NOW, HIS ONLY WORDS OF "HOPE," WERE TO ELECT NEW PEOPLE & #Pray THE SENATE CHANGES IN 2022. SOME SAY HE'S DSπŸ€” I'M STARTING 2 πŸ‘€ Y.

Jam Laco @Jlaco76
17 February, 08:54
In response LADY LIBERTY to her Publication
relax, He has to say those things he's under a NDA. He can't say yes there is a plan or yes Trump isn't going away. It's all optics. Don't let the enemy know your plans.

Mcken Shel @Sheldaa41471437
19 February, 12:35
In response LADY LIBERTY to her Publication
Disinformation is nessassary in times of War! you just cant tell the enemine what your doing! I have felt the same way, when i hear bad news to the situation, πŸ™πŸΌ for the Military to protect and save us all from the evil that threatens our prosperity!

Rita Hen @WindyGale17
17 February, 08:21
TWO BEAUTIFUL SOULS!β™₯️πŸ₯°
so Grateful for ALL THEY DO!!!
and You Too Veronica! πŸ˜‰πŸŒΉβ™₯️πŸ₯°

Phillip Gardner @Archer6282
17 February, 06:57
It's looking like everyone who was followed by General Flynn were terminated from Twitter. I guess they realized we could not be deceived anymore.

Henry Porter @HenryPorter7777
17 February, 03:53

Kunal Verma @vkunal308
17 February, 03:01
history will remember his name. Waiting for military tribunal. SorryπŸ˜… but can someone enlighten me about military tribunal newbie following map. helpΒΏ

Chris WWG1WGA @ChrisWWG1WGA
17 February, 04:35
In response Kunal Verma to his Publication
Sidney Powell will be lawyer for Military Tribunals for these evil people being arrested and to be arrested.

i would suggest you search online about Military Tribunals because theres a lot of info.

Only followers of this user (Leslie1222) can see their posts

Patriot Mama @61PatriotMama
17 February, 01:39
I wanns be like Mike! 😁❀️

Zanne Anon @Zanne63
17 February, 01:14
❀❀

Jim Rogowski @Rogo0077
17 February, 12:39
Love to see this Godly man!

IamQ soRU @IamQsoRU
17 February, 12:02
I am unable to send you a DM for some reason, How much do you charge for your Q Lids?

Scooby85 *** @mrsb2005
17 February, 11:56
We love our General!! πŸ₯°

Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
17 February, 11:51
Fight like a Flynn....

Bee Bee @BxAx17
17 February, 11:31

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
17 February, 11:30
THE MAN THE MYTH THE LEGEND πŸ™πŸ»

Mike Taylor @taylomi1
17 February, 11:25
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™