Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Reds Planet @RedsPlanet
08 April, 09:36
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
"God bless the fox."
Found this. https://m.youtube.com/watc...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Christine Salerno @chris1949
02 May, 08:34
I sure could use one of these soon, very soon.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
manny iamdjanggo @iamdjanggo
27 March, 07:58

NEO ONE @Neo
27 March, 07:28
It's a CT. Not a Med Bed

Amy Elohim @amyelohim
20 February, 05:15
I cancelled my neck surgery next month.... I'll suffer and wait for the med beds... I don't want some asshat giving me a rona shot while I'm out.... reports are already coming in from people! 🤦🏻‍♀️

Proud Patriot72 @ProudPatriot72
19 February, 07:28
woww! now i know its true! you finally posted it🙌🙌🙌😊😊😊❤️❤️

Libertatem One @LibertatemOne
19 February, 11:42
Laid on one of these 'gel tables' back in 1999. Heavenly. Instantly returns your cells to a healthy frequency. Will make going to the dr. like a spa day. The future is already here.

Memento Mori @JugoStig
19 February, 08:27
oh snap!! you did it, you showed a pic of medbed tech. It is here!!

Bea Benjamin @FranBea
19 February, 02:17
Med Beds💃 I hear there are 3 differnt types-All amazing!!!

Melvis Gilly @MagaMelvis
19 February, 02:17
Med beds huh !! 👏🏻

Trisha Hand @Sleepingbeauty8
19 February, 01:14
I cannot wait for these! This will mean soo much to humanity. I hope that I will be able to be of service with the med beds and the children..ps.. my dad has been an amputee since 1979, who ran a heating an air business.. I cannot wait for him to get in there!!!

September Pro @LateSeptember
18 February, 09:24
this is amazing - i hope there will be one that could work on dogs and pets?

Janet Love @JanetLove82
18 February, 08:54
Charlie Ward has been speaking about the Med Beds for over a year. he's stated there are three types. 1. to repair limbs. Our vets and elederly who've suffered without a limb/or need's repair of some kind should go first. 2. Cure of disease ie Cancer, MS et al. My Mother died in 1998 of breast cancer. Wish she were here now. These also de age you by 20-30 years. Yes please!! 3. Cognitive repair and higher IQ.

Trish444 AwakeQ @Trish444
18 February, 09:00
In response Janet Love to her Publication
Here you go.

J.T. Marlin @jtxrp
18 February, 07:41
why couldn't they put rush limbaugh into one of those?

Kim Harkness @KimHarkness
18 February, 08:37
In response J.T. Marlin to his Publication
maybe Rush did get to use one, I think we wil find out he did, once they release the info on the beds to the public.

Time to Rise Patriots!!! @TBIYTC
18 February, 07:21
I really hope this is true. I don't have medical insurance and I have a few things wrong...I really need healing and I can't afford insurance.

jeffrey paramo @primo59714
18 February, 08:17
In response Time to Rise Patriots!!! to her Publication
Don't need insurance

Wen4 Change @Wen4Change
18 February, 07:10
where can we find more information about the healing powers of this tecnology? i found the telsa med beds, but those arent this.

Suzy Cue @Suzy_Q
18 February, 06:34
i wish we had these long ago.😔

Lily Morales @Pachimama
18 February, 11:18
In response Suzy Cue to her Publication
They've had them but would not allow to be used by the ones that used to control the planet.

Kristi Pizillo @Pizmama5
18 February, 05:00
I feel like if these were available then why not use them now?

Peacock LoveBling @Peacock6
18 February, 03:50

Joanna Nanna @Nanajo
18 February, 03:38
I hope they're bigger on the inside 🤣 I don't care for small closed in spaces.

Matthew Davis @2ndProtectsthe1st
18 February, 04:50
In response Joanna Nanna to her Publication
They can cure that too.

Wen4 Change @Wen4Change
18 February, 07:08
In response Joanna Nanna to her Publication
Close your eyes. When someone's health is troubled, they will try anything for healing. Lord, I ask that these be made available to anyone that needs them soon, very very soon.

Ghost in the Kachime @Kristamatic
18 February, 03:34
maybe im just ungrateful or whatnot, but what is the wait for? if these are real, why tease the news of them, and not deliver? my kidney is failing, my furure is only going to be bright if these beds get released sooner, rather than later. we are hearing about all these glorious promises, and all we are getting is more attacks, more false flags, more fake government. this is not about being impatient, or going back to sleep, some of us are on a time crunch as far as survival goes. im hearing now that some people are participating in the rv, but us little people must wait longer. why? no answer

Danielle Hug @Lionsden
27 March, 08:00
In response Ghost in the Kachime to her Publication
I've heard they're using them for the tortured children and the military that rescued them first. Lord only knows how bad it truly is. God Bless and hang in there 🙏💖

Dreama Wallace @Dreamadawndj
05 May, 04:55
In response Ghost in the Kachime to her Publication
Same My Husband is 38 yrs old and needing a lung transplant because he contracted Silacosis while working. He is almost completely bed fast, we have 3 sons. He has 4 valves in his lungs and is getting worse by the day. He said if organs were havrvested the way he has saw he isn’t doing it so therefore these are his only hope. We need him its so hard on me alone. He is scared & so am I for his health. He is to young to die from working to not even have a home we rent and now barely scrape by... with the government in control we never win. I have faith he will make it to one of theze beds and The world will and is gonna be a better place. Trump is our President things are just taking a little longer. I do pray bightly because I know God is in Control and God always Wins .

Ali Beth @Albeth7
18 February, 03:31
i need this in my life! so tired of living with pain!

Just- Keking-it @sunnysideup
18 February, 03:18
i wondered if Trumps good friend Rush Limbaugh would be able to take advantage of the new healing medbeds but he just died so it makes me wonder. i would only assume he knew all the right peope to get help if these med beds are out there. i have always believed in them and was aurprised to hear about Rush.

As American As Apple Pie @AllPiesMatter
18 February, 03:11
🤩OOOoohhh!! Yes! I was just looking up patents on these babies. MedBeds, right? Tesla technology? I am so intrigued, only b/c my chiropractor turned me onto learning about the body and frequency therapies to heal ourselves. That was the tip of the iceberg when it comes to this technology. I'm beyond stoked! 🙌🙌🙌

Canadian Patriot @WWG1WGA12
18 February, 02:49
🙏🙏👏👏

Gina Larson @LadyAnon45
18 February, 02:42
truly amazing and its happening! 🙏🏻

Sabrina Gal @Sabrinagal
18 February, 02:29
I believe this is Zap Surgical, developed by the same Stanford oncologist who invented Truebeam Radiotherapy. This device specially targets brain, head and neck cancers.

https://zapsurgical.com

18 February, 01:54
I wish there's way to grow back a leg

Devon Hunt @sweatybetty91
18 February, 02:21
In response jeffrey paramo to his Publication
There are 3 different med beds. One of them will regrow limbs! Your wish will come true.

18 February, 01:53
The only doctors needed would be ORTHO

Violet MEGA-Heart @VioletQMEGAHeart
18 February, 03:57
In response jeffrey paramo to his Publication
We'll probably need them for the ER/accidents, bleeding stopped, yeah, there are gonna need to be more. But I think you mean for all these so-called "chronic" dis-eases. People fall off of things, get hurt all the time. It's not like emergencies will end.

Michael Catino @MCanon
18 February, 01:52
Let me know where I can buy one if not two or three. I think I will open a healing center here in NJ. There are a lot of people I know that can use this right away. Please anyone one with info please contact me.

gcb 910 donated @gcb910
18 February, 02:42
In response Michael Catino to his Publication
I don't know these folks but they are not too far away in Delaware. Worth making a call:
https://www.teslabiohealin...