Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
17 February, 07:01
The future is bright.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ghost in the Kachime @Kristamatic
maybe im just ungrateful or whatnot, but what is the wait for? if these are real, why tease the news of them, and not deliver? my kidney is failing, my furure is only going to be bright if these beds get released sooner, rather than later. we are hearing about all these glorious promises, and all we are getting is more attacks, more false flags, more fake government. this is not about being impatient, or going back to sleep, some of us are on a time crunch as far as survival goes. im hearing now that some people are participating in the rv, but us little people must wait longer. why? no answer
03:34 PM - Feb 18, 2021
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Kristamatic in this post can reply
Dreama Wallace @Dreamadawndj
05 May, 04:55
In response Ghost in the Kachime to her Publication
Same My Husband is 38 yrs old and needing a lung transplant because he contracted Silacosis while working. He is almost completely bed fast, we have 3 sons. He has 4 valves in his lungs and is getting worse by the day. He said if organs were havrvested the way he has saw he isn’t doing it so therefore these are his only hope. We need him its so hard on me alone. He is scared & so am I for his health. He is to young to die from working to not even have a home we rent and now barely scrape by... with the government in control we never win. I have faith he will make it to one of theze beds and The world will and is gonna be a better place. Trump is our President things are just taking a little longer. I do pray bightly because I know God is in Control and God always Wins .

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Danielle Hug @Lionsden
27 March, 08:00
I've heard they're using them for the tortured children and the military that rescued them first. Lord only knows how bad it truly is. God Bless and hang in there πŸ™πŸ’–

Royal Raven @Royalraven
18 February, 06:07
I pray that God blesses you with healing sooner rather than later.

some one special to some @godrus
18 February, 06:35
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
Me too - I pray for you too Sir. Kidney disease is no joke. I think we may only have another day or two to wait substantive news and the charade in DC to be over.
I've got a strong #vibe for Friday - this friday - tomorrow 2/19/21

Ghost in the Kachime @Kristamatic
19 February, 12:25
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
thank you everyone, i need the prayers, i appreciate them. my son and daughter are sick too, and my resistance to the doom and gloom is down. if it was lifestyle choices, we'd be golden, but we are just genetically challenged.

American Woman @Justice4Children
18 February, 05:50
I wonder if the bed could do any good for someone with screws in their ankle?