with data about the lies🔥💞

If the courts & congress
are unable to protect the Constitution & Republic
[SCOTUS 19 & 26]
Then that last trigger is the Military
That’s already been triggered”

Keep up the good fight, Anons.
Q

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
PAIN NOW @PAIN
Would love to see those who committed crimes arrested. Or just one single arrest. Either works. Pure trash swamp still pure trash swamp in pure trash DC. Haul Nadler's ass in or Schiff's or Feinstein's. Haul ANYONE'S ass in for ALL to see. DEAD.
03:51 PM - Feb 17, 2021
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by PAIN in this post can reply
Julia Bradley @JuliaB55
18 February, 01:45
In response PAIN NOW to his Publication
In total agreement about NEEDING to see arrests. Until then it is all hearsay. I am entertaining the possibility that all the 'secret' news is just to keep Patriots herded and quieted. SOTS

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
PAIN NOW @PAIN
18 February, 11:02
In response Julia Bradley to her Publication
Could be. But I am 99% certain things are happening behind the scenes. Like I have said so many times in the last few days, a true public awakening would be showing people the consequences of committing crimes, some for decades. Certainly watching people poison themselves with a phony vaccine is not the magical ending I desired. Absolutely baffling times!