LeAhna Sol @LSol
16 February, 01:40
Seriously guys...omg

They dont look like sci fi movies, but I'd be crazy not to have my mom apply!

https://www.teslabiohealin...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Diane Bachman @DianeBachman4
16 February, 10:31
In response LeAhna Sol to her Publication
This technology is based on Tesla bioenergy . That is what the company states and i as an MD believe its true for the following reasons :
I bought 5 small units and have observed the clinical outcomes in 2 patients over the last 2 weeks . One patieht is my own mother who has severe osteoarthritis in her hands/fingers . Her left thumb was so deformed and painful it was clear to me and several hand surgeons that it wouid require surgery . After 2 days of use she can now move the finger and there is no more pain . 2/ She was exhibiting early signs of dementia which completely cleared up also .

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Linda Smith @linlou55
You have no idea how reading this from you excited me! If only we had had this for my husband who was in a horrible motorcycle accident, got thyroid cancer and suffered 8 years and then prostate cancer too. He was tortured by present day medicine. Too late for him but if I need it and you get one of these first (a big one) in your practice; I'm coming to California!❤️
11:21 AM - Feb 17, 2021
In response Diane Bachman to her Publication
Only people mentioned by linlou55 in this post can reply
Diane Bachman @DianeBachman4
17 February, 11:35
In response Linda Smith to her Publication
Hi Linda !! i had no idea this was how you lost your husband . So so sorry to hear this . And yes , watching a loved one suffer is the worse . Watching my patients suffer is also the worse . I will be acquiring two generators to do a study for eye diseases including glaucoma and diabetic retinopathy . I wil not be charging any patients to use it . You are always welcome to come to California to visit :) This could be an early phase of the reveal of this technology as Gene decode stated in the Michael Jaco show recently regarding the release. Its definitely hope for many patients 🙏

Linda Smith @linlou55
17 February, 11:49
In response Diane Bachman to her Publication
You also mention two of my favorite sources of information in your paragraph here. You are my angel. I truly believe this. Bless you, bless you for what you are doing for people! God sent you to me that special night! The world of information is getting real confusing now (youtube). I listened to some "stuff" last night that made my head spin. There is a reason I invited you back to the East coast though. I think you know of the rumors so I won't be coming out there right away. It's a sin the way the corrupt world ruined CA in all ways. Just stay safe please! *wink *wink Talk soon!