LeAhna Sol @LSol
Seriously guys...omg

They dont look like sci fi movies, but I'd be crazy not to have my mom apply!

https://www.teslabiohealin...
01:40 PM - Feb 16, 2021
Only people mentioned by LSol in this post can reply
Carey Smith @CareyS
17 February, 10:53
In response LeAhna Sol to her Publication
I thought I had heard that the technology would be free to everyone? Checked on the cost and it is $20,000.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LeAhna Sol @LSol
17 February, 10:56
In response Carey Smith to his Publication
This is not THOSE med beds. But they are still quite impressive. You can apply to test them for 8 weeks for free on their site. But this is not the ones we are still waiting on.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Diane Bachman @DianeBachman4
16 February, 10:31
This technology is based on Tesla bioenergy . That is what the company states and i as an MD believe its true for the following reasons :
I bought 5 small units and have observed the clinical outcomes in 2 patients over the last 2 weeks . One patieht is my own mother who has severe osteoarthritis in her hands/fingers . Her left thumb was so deformed and painful it was clear to me and several hand surgeons that it wouid require surgery . After 2 days of use she can now move the finger and there is no more pain . 2/ She was exhibiting early signs of dementia which completely cleared up also .

Diane Bachman @DianeBachman4
16 February, 10:40
In response Diane Bachman to her Publication
The other patient is my husband who was a former NFL player and never smoked or drank alcohol and who was diagnosed with prostate cancer 5 years ago . i did not let him have prostatectomy but he had FLA , a localized laser procedure to remove the lesions. He was left with some decreased urinary flow since & miserable . After 5 days of using it , his flow came back to where it was prior to the laser surgery . Is this a coincidence ? No . There is no possibility that any urinary flow would re-establish itself without any other treatment. Witnessed with my own eyes :) I am a board certified MD.

Linda Smith @linlou55
17 February, 11:21
In response Diane Bachman to her Publication
You have no idea how reading this from you excited me! If only we had had this for my husband who was in a horrible motorcycle accident, got thyroid cancer and suffered 8 years and then prostate cancer too. He was tortured by present day medicine. Too late for him but if I need it and you get one of these first (a big one) in your practice; I'm coming to California!❤️

Cob Cob @Colob123
16 February, 07:41

Anthony - MAGA Z WWG1WGA @shiftworker1976
16 February, 02:51
Well done will benefit from this post!

dawny haswell @darktolight2022
16 February, 02:33
Wish it was here in the UK my dad has lung cancer & dementia my health problems can wait i have some of these to but it is nearlly 8pm here & waiting for a call to see if my dad is coming out of hospital today they do not hurry!

Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
16 February, 10:39
In response dawny haswell to his Publication
Google "pH Kills Cancer"
Also Ivermectin -- lots of testimonials
Many alternative treatments when you start digging

Ime Sometimes @starseasons
16 February, 02:08
Nice