DAN MARTIN @DANMARTIN17
Familiar with CERN? Their logo is 3 6's but that's the least disturbing thing about them and the Swiss. I use this to nRED PILL people as to what is going on in the world out in the open. This vid is of a party the Swiss threw to celebrate the opening of the longest, deepest railway tunnel in the world.. Fitting since their main theme was Satan.

#1776 #NCSWIC #GodWins #tga
#wwg1wga #WhereWeGoOneWeGoAll #MAGA
#TheGreatAwakening #thestormisuponus
#Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming
10:51 AM - Feb 17, 2021
Only people mentioned by DANMARTIN17 in this post can reply
Pat Christianson @HerpnutPat
18 February, 03:08
In response DAN MARTIN to his Publication
I remember watching the whole thing. Horrible is an understatement.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Math Preacher @Mathpreacher
17 February, 10:38
I just watched the video above with my family. This satanism is very creepy and dark. I am very concerned about the side tunnels which are being or have been dug off the main railway. Where do they go? Sounds like this tunnel celebration was a way to move human traffic like children. I hope God caves the whole tunnel system with a massive earthquake.

https://www.trunews.com/ar...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Valarie Bynum @Kora77
17 February, 02:42
WOW...... Ty for sharing Positive Vibes for all that watch this ...