Only people mentioned by Jcoco in this post can reply
Patriot Girl @PatriotGirl50
17 February, 10:25
In response Paradise Soon to her Publication
I am actually interested to see if people do this. Might have to go all day shopping this weekend, no mask for me, but to see how many morons I see out.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Teresa Andersqn @2behonest50
17 February, 08:50
🤣😆😁😅😀😄😆😂🤣Bahahahaha!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jordan Anderson donated @Jiggitron
17 February, 08:46
The saddest part is that there is someone, somewhere who believes this shit.

Peaceful Protestor @Mamatiger98
17 February, 08:42
well now I can make use of all of the pairs I have in my drawer that I thought I might wear someday. 🤣 No, seriously, I don't know what it is going to take for people to realize all this was about was fear and control. I have grieved myself crazy , for a year now, over the absolute ignorance of my fellow americans. It honestly breaks my heart.

Awake Elf @Awake_Elf
17 February, 08:41
Wonder if my bank would let me in or call the cops dressed like this!!!!!

Zara Doyle @Halicacabum
17 February, 08:38
hell NO! Wake up everybody and stop this madness!

Hope4 Humanity @CandaceRene77
17 February, 07:46
It's getting worse in order to wake people up. 😂