Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
Parler flagged this. Can you believe it?
11:46 PM - Feb 16, 2021
Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
TurnTurn Turn @TurnTurnTurn
22 February, 10:03
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Yes, I believe it:

https://nationalfile.com/r...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cher Anne @ChosenCherAnne
21 February, 03:48
I think Parler's new logo, looks like a goat.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
sabre sorcerer @SabreSorcerer
20 February, 01:14
....parler is garbage....im not going back....

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
20 February, 12:41
Are people now using Parler just to expose that they are not open?

Otherwise, why use parler now?

Their new logo sorta creeps me out. It reminds me of the "vatican" serpent room.

Cher Anne @ChosenCherAnne
21 February, 03:49
In response mars 1776 to his Publication
It's looks like the head of the goat to me.....

Mother of Dr Precipice @MotherofDrPrecipice
19 February, 12:28
wow that does shock me. I didn't feel much anon love on that sight

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
18 February, 01:01
it's name is floPPy mike..

Clarity CornerStone @TRUTHERTRIGGER
18 February, 09:09
I dont trust Parler. Why a NEW logo? People dont usually do that. They will be as bad as Twatter. Mark my words.

Dew Harvey @Dew_Harvey
17 February, 06:30
parler nope,not going back. They censured truth !

Only followers of this user (mikesmom37) can see their posts

Flicka Boo @Flickaboo
17 February, 06:21
Parlers new Logo looks like a big fricking Y... New Logo after they returned... new TOS and many posts got removed. Nope thatnk you very much!

Nancy St Germain @Saint61793
17 February, 03:45
Is no one what they appear to be anymore??

Jade Driskell @Jadendri
17 February, 01:53
parler is confused. forgot the constitution. opps. class action possible. oops.

Longway Home @NeverLandExpress
17 February, 11:45
Have not been back to Parler since their rebirth. Not sure its trustworthy yet.

Pepe _T_ @Pepe_T_
17 February, 11:36
I warned everyone about Bongino since 2019.

BONGINO = THE MOOCH OF SOCIAL MEDIA AND NEWS AGGREGATOR

Southern Native @ncshortcake57
17 February, 11:28
No matter the gender "she" identifies with, it ain't purty!

Paisley Park @Paisley66
17 February, 11:16
There isn't even a DELETE ACCOUNT option. I've sent them a few close my account feedbacks and the last one I told them to Fn do it! HAven't heard from them and don't plan on logging back in EVER!

Randy McCool @RandyMcCool
17 February, 11:14
🚫 Parler

Randy McCool @RandyMcCool
17 February, 11:14
🚫 Parler

yo. lisa donated @crownostars
17 February, 11:02
did you see Angels Here's post of Parler's logo?

https://anonup.com/thread/...

Tina Griffith @mileymasters
17 February, 10:57
Yo Dan Bongino! THIS is why we won't go back to Parler!!

Ragia HRH @HRH
17 February, 10:55
she is not a man. I am a patriot and stand with the one and only POTUS, but she is not a man. So what she was never pictured pregnant!?! Things like this is make us look bad and does huge disservice to the honor of our movement.

Maybe Herb @maybeherb
21 February, 09:27
In response Ragia HRH to her Publication
Hussein is a gay man and was with Michael before he ran for office, the change was made to continue the deceit to the whole nation and against the whole nation. The treason he committed in us to serve MB has been planned by his operatives for decades, back to Bushes. YOur vision has been altered to suit the narrative, but the truth is plain as day.

Nina Patriot @Safefamiliesmom
21 February, 09:36
In response Ragia HRH to her Publication
Big Mike was my first redpill. Blessings.

Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
17 February, 10:41
😏tells you everything you need to know about Parler...

Jet Q77 @JetQ7
17 February, 10:33
This one always made me giggle.

Dog Fluffpup @Bugsy
17 February, 10:29
Parler...not Parler...sad

BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
17 February, 10:21

Gray 359 @Gray359
17 February, 10:22
In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication
🤣🤣🤣

R.I.P. Ashli @JusticeForAshli
17 February, 10:20
Parler had it's day and now it is over.

1776 ... @IGG1776
17 February, 10:17
FOOK Parler.

Willa Belle @WillJBella
17 February, 10:14
Sold to the highest bidder

Warrior for Truth @Warrior_for_Truth
17 February, 10:13
I definitely won't be using Parler if they flagged this! WTF? You posted truth.

Debbie Foolmeonce @WhattheactualFisgoingon
17 February, 09:27
...well that's not good news.
Didn't think P flagged anything.
Sounds like they made a bad deal with a server.