Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
16 February, 11:46
Parler flagged this. Can you believe it?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ragia HRH @HRH
17 February, 10:55
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
she is not a man. I am a patriot and stand with the one and only POTUS, but she is not a man. So what she was never pictured pregnant!?! Things like this is make us look bad and does huge disservice to the honor of our movement.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Maybe Herb @maybeherb
Hussein is a gay man and was with Michael before he ran for office, the change was made to continue the deceit to the whole nation and against the whole nation. The treason he committed in us to serve MB has been planned by his operatives for decades, back to Bushes. YOur vision has been altered to suit the narrative, but the truth is plain as day.
09:27 AM - Feb 21, 2021
In response Ragia HRH to her Publication
Only people mentioned by maybeherb in this post can reply
Ragia HRH @HRH
21 February, 11:48
In response Maybe Herb to her Publication
I appreciate your input, but obviously you know nothing about my vision. I KNOW the evil that they are and not, by any chance, defending or supporting, but I do not give a damn what gender they are and I believe it is a waste of our time. our efforts should be streered towards empowering one another, preparing others for the changes which will take place, standing by DJT with all we got and supporting his team. Cheers!

Maybe Herb @maybeherb
21 February, 03:05
In response Ragia HRH to her Publication
Deceitful to the core, no one cares about gender they care a lot about all the lies.