All you have to do is Google or Duckduckgo:
Frequency music sleep
Frequency music God
Frequency music 8 hour
Frequency music healing
Frequency music DNA
Frequency music Love
Pick your desired result.
Dont expect things to happen overnight sometimes it takes a while, the more grounding you do and the more you cleanse your body and pineal gland the more the return.
I also drink no more than 10 oz of tonic water with quinnine per day along with a vitamin regimine.
I heard today that apricot juice is a good cleanser too, gonna try that. No floride! Research cleansing pineal gland & groun

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jonella Moore @JonellaM
16 February, 06:46
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Since i just finished chemo in November for stage 4 ovarian cancer, i have been sleeping with a 528hz music program running in my bedroom every night.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
16 February, 09:12
In response Jonella Moore to her Publication
Awwwh hun I am sorry you have had to go thr that, are you ok?
We need to get you in a med bed. Nana will be saying extra prayer for you.

Jonella Moore @JonellaM
16 February, 10:07
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
So far. My scan in December showed no tumors and my cancer markers are near zero. I had chemo, but truly it was God who healed me. I lost the sight of my left eye because i had a stroke during my cancer surgery which took 6 hours. I had shingles two times during chemo and lost all my hair. its just now starting to grow back, just fuzz, lol. During chemo i had 3 separate pulmonary embolisms and got so dehydrated that i almost died. I only made it through because Jesus never left me.

Only people mentioned by Stargate411 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Collynn Whisenhunt, click on at the bottom under it