Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
USA DAR @buffaloalum
18 February, 09:47
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Wow. I watched that. Never saw that pointed out. That gave me shivers. Was that confirmation to us or a warning to them?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope JGPhoenixRising Green @HopeFromHopesville
17 February, 07:49
Oh i miss Trump's pressers! So many comms. I always looked forward to them . i hardly knew any of it but the little i spotted spoke volumes!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pubius Publicola @Publius1787
17 February, 01:03
Keen observation made by the commentator. You can also see through the gesture he points out, how Trump is able to confirm something while verbally denying or avoiding it.

chore Toke @choretoke
17 February, 12:28
THE BOSS LOOKS REALLY SHARP WITH A PINK PURPLE TIE ON, HANDSOME😄👏🏼👏🏼👍🏼🇺🇸🇵🇷🇺🇸🇵🇷

Lady Blueeyes @Ladyblueeyes
17 February, 10:33
No, President Trump. We don't like you. WE LOVE YOU! Come back sooner than soon!

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
17 February, 07:44
Good point! He is so subtle ... really like his "Q" hand gesture in one video, someone pointed it out too, unmistakeable!

Jeanene Carlos @JinafromWV
17 February, 05:35
i surpassed lovin' My President a long time ago... I adore him! 😊🙏💚🐸

Jim Rogowski @Rogo0077
17 February, 05:01
Very NICE 👍

Bee Bee @BxAx17
17 February, 04:58
Stable Genius. I love that tie💜

Borescoped ... @Borescoped
17 February, 02:49
I have watched that video multiple times, and honestly never caught that part before. Makes me wonder how much else has been missed by myself and everyone.

That was so smooth and subtle!

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
17 February, 01:55
Wow! I never noticed the fine detail of his body language response before when I saw it live originally. I love this.

Patriot For God and Country @Red_White_and_Blue
17 February, 12:04
We are all Q.
WWG1WGA
#MAGA

Peter R Horne @PeterHorne6
17 February, 06:04
In response Patriot For God and Country to his Publication
***ATTENTION HERE ***
W.W.G.1W.G.A.W.W
**WORLD WIDE**
DON'T FORGET THE ALLIANCE = 17
16 OTHER NATIONS
also posted

Nail Drvr @Naildrvr
17 February, 03:16
In response Patriot For God and Country to his Publication
Going to have to trade you for that one

Murphy Law @MurphyLawPhd
16 February, 11:48
he's so quick...

Field of Light @EartherealArts
16 February, 11:46
Such a sharp dressed man. FLAWLESS. The Real POTUS.
A master communicator!!!

Veracity QAnon @Veracity
16 February, 11:32
I see u now sneaky bastard. Took the video I posted to your telegram and then you posted it here. better check gab and see if its there. wwg1wga

Razz Matazz @RLH10
16 February, 11:31
Beautiful. I love hearing and watching MSM question and squirm to figure out who they should be attacking, but we're fine not knowing anything other than Q is a team of highly informed mil ghosts...no pun intended. 😉 Hope they continue losing a lot of sleep over this. It's just desserts, in my opinion.

Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
16 February, 11:43
In response Razz Matazz to her Publication
the media going up against the briliance of the Q group 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂🍿🍿🍿🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥❤️❤️❤️❤️

Jody Donohue @Jody
16 February, 11:24
I remember watching this. ❤️❤️❤️

Bri e.. @Nojustno2
16 February, 11:22
We dont just like you, we love you Mr President. WWG1WGA

joe honne @littleninjawarrior
16 February, 11:09
wwg1wgaww!

Ally Alice M @AllyAliceM
16 February, 10:57
I take my hats off to him. He was so masterful in the way he handled it.

Diana AndDennis @DianAandDennis
16 February, 10:56
Brilliant
every single word & glance
We see you
#EvilPedophiles #satanists #CrimesAgainstHumanity #SwiftJustice

Field of Light @EartherealArts
16 February, 11:39
In response Diana AndDennis to her Publication
That clipping is certainly a treasure. Yikessss!!!

Maia Pinion @Maia_Pinion
16 February, 10:49
We do. We really do.

Cyndi Love & Light @chachagirl3
16 February, 10:39
I LOVE THIS MAN!! 🇺🇸❤️