Back to the Future @Backontrack
16 February, 07:39
TRUMP CARDS

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Aquilina 777 @Aquilina
16 February, 01:16
In response Back to the Future to his Publication
MJ tried to expose the beast, as best as he could, thru his songs and performances. I have 2 personal beliefs about him, 1 that Dirty Diana was about Diana Ross being a man ( even when I was little I thought DR to be an odd looking female)and 2, the colored band he always wore around his arm was for the children he knew were/are suffering. I see his '93 super bowl performance differently now👇see if you do too. Pay special attention to what he says at 8:21...

https://youtu.be/nBkNQZ-6Q...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot Faith @Patriot_Faith
16 February, 03:56
In response Aquilina 777 to his Publication
crying😭
how long since then
how many children
how many people knew
Lord Jesus please let this current plan be an absolute miracle
complete. resolute. God's battle

hope saxton @Scribe11
So many tears for these beautiful children. It is difficult for the heart to hold. Bless them, Jesus
10:14 PM - Feb 16, 2021
In response Patriot Faith to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Scribe11 in this post can reply
Aquilina 777 @Aquilina
16 February, 11:25
In response hope saxton to her Publication
🙏💖🙏💖🙏