Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
16 February, 06:57
This may be one of the most important drops for not losing your mind.🍿🍿

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Just Me... @Tnsfno20
16 February, 07:08
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
At what point does the plot change? We are at over 40 hours with no power or water here in Texas, it's 10° and dropping fast as the next round of ice and snow has just started. ERCOT is telling the power companies not to turn power back on and are making no exceptions for at risk people, people on oxygen, ventilators, feeding and sleeping machines. Grocery stores and gas stations have no power! Greg Abbott has done nothing, but flap his fooking gums while reports of people dying are starting to come in. ENOUGH is ENOUGH! The American pissed level is off the charts!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Best Is Yet To Come! @TheBestIsYetToCome
16 February, 07:26
In response Just Me... to her Publication
Someone in Texas needs to try and figure out if this is true?

Just Me... @Tnsfno20
This is the Tesla Tower an hour North from us in Milford, TX on I-35E between Dallas and Waco just south of Waxahachie, TX.

In keeping with the visionary, early 1900’s electrical genius, Nikola Tesla, this is an experimental tower with hopes to be able to transmit electrical energy long distance without the need of wires.
08:28 PM - Feb 16, 2021
Only people mentioned by Tnsfno20 in this post can reply
God Wins donated @GR2021
17 February, 05:09
in Texas ... This power outage has made me angry and doubting govt.and energy controllers all at once. Last Thursday texas was frozen with solid hard ice for 3 days, then snowed and rained heavily with heavy winds and absolutely low temps. and still no stopping yet as we are having freezing rains now and more snow expected. we did not have power for 37 hours, no cellphone service ...so zero connection with anyone. we have dead birds lying around where just a fewdays ago there was a flock of them eating berries from a tree. what about the elderlyand sick? ... how can the6 leave in such freez

God Wins donated @GR2021
17 February, 05:13
In response God Wins to her Publication
such freezing temps? i question everything now .... our house heating, dryers, water is all on gas, then how is it that electricity is on an overload as been told. i can see a systematic game plan here to hurt the people. someone is playing god here ... and they think everyone is sheep. tx has lots of weeding to do. I trust my God!!!!

Just Me... @Tnsfno20
16 February, 08:28