Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
16 February, 06:57
This may be one of the most important drops for not losing your mind.🍿🍿

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Just Me... @Tnsfno20
At what point does the plot change? We are at over 40 hours with no power or water here in Texas, it's 10° and dropping fast as the next round of ice and snow has just started. ERCOT is telling the power companies not to turn power back on and are making no exceptions for at risk people, people on oxygen, ventilators, feeding and sleeping machines. Grocery stores and gas stations have no power! Greg Abbott has done nothing, but flap his fooking gums while reports of people dying are starting to come in. ENOUGH is ENOUGH! The American pissed level is off the charts!
07:08 PM - Feb 16, 2021
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Tnsfno20 in this post can reply
SHANE ARDOIN @PopsMachineShane
17 February, 06:00
In response Just Me... to her Publication
what part of texas are y'all

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Just Me... @Tnsfno20
17 February, 11:15
In response SHANE ARDOIN to his Publication
On the outskirts of Waco.

Kelly Clen @Clen_Kell
17 February, 05:15

Only followers of this user (TheMrsJMN) can see their posts

Mitch Cave @Jenica_Joy
16 February, 11:07
So, many folks who had electricity and water since Sunday night as of today Tuesday have no power or water. It was fine until at least 6 pm today.

Out there Or not @outthereornot
16 February, 10:08

American Proud (Red) @A_glass_of_red
16 February, 09:50
I feel your pain! Connecticut who's out of power for 10 days in an October snowstorm 11 years ago none of the country knew what we were going through there are no reason we had to go through it! I hope to get your power soon it was absolutely horrible for us and nobody in Connecticut will ever forget it

American Proud (Red) @A_glass_of_red
16 February, 09:56
In response American Proud (Red) to her Publication
We really need an edit button 🙄 talk to text sucks. i hope you all understood what i was saying 🤦🏼‍♀️

Kristina Cashman @Krissycash
16 February, 10:01
In response American Proud (Red) to her Publication
Yup, we sure did!!!
Lost a ton of money too in the heat with 2 full fridges and freezers and no job. couldnt use insurance either... Some way some how we get through it and appreciate the good when its good. I know its not easy but keep the faith. love and prayers to all right now. I think what got.me through it was kmowing others have suffered a lot more. Think of the ones that have been trafficked, tortured killed. I know its not our reality but think if it was!?! we are blessed compared to those. I cant even believe people ,human lives even have to go through that!!! We are lucky we aren't

Stephanie Evans @Stephstopsthesteal98
16 February, 09:25
I feel you..
As fellow Texan, I was also 40 hours without power during this coldness. Now I am without water...Thank goodness, I had stocked up a bunch of bottled water...It's crazy here.

SusieQ Freedom @Luckysusi
16 February, 09:21
Prayers for all the Texas folks! ❤🙏❤

Holly God’s girl @Godsgirl7
16 February, 09:30
In response SusieQ Freedom to her Publication
🙏❣️

white light @prOjectWhiteLIght
16 February, 09:18
I've given up the popcorn analogy as this is not entertainment - it's sad and I'm sorry for what you guys are going through. you are in our thoughts and prayers 🙏

Just Me... @Tnsfno20
16 February, 09:20
In response white light to his Publication
Thank you. I certainly hope this is the ultimate waking event for those who are still asleep, because I am not going to be able to sit back much longer and do nothing!

Lil SueBit @LilSueBit
16 February, 09:10
It's an idependent operator.... Holy heck this is a rabbit hole all in itself.

So if it's ERCOT and your Gov can't do anything with them... then what? What was that exec order biden signed regarding energy something china something..... maybe nothing.... I'm totally thinking outloud here..... Wonder if everyone called or whatever if that wouldn't help?

I'm in KY and there's no ERCOT here... just a slimey Gov. oh and Mitch. ughhh.

http://www.ercot.com/

Just Me... @Tnsfno20
16 February, 09:17
In response Lil SueBit to her Publication
I have been all over the ERCOT site today and investigating every single board member. Much to my surprise, one of them is involved with the City I live in and has very questionable ethics.

LSU PATRIOT @LSUPatriot
16 February, 09:08
Praying hard for you and all in Texas. 🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽

Teresa Hiers @t2hiers
16 February, 09:02
❤️🙏💔

Chonita Nigus @Chonita
16 February, 08:47
I don't know if this is helpful but it is worth sharing. My grandma used to use a kerosene heater to heat her old house. It is cheaper than a generator and I don't think people think to go out and grab them up. I think they are safe she used it a lot. My parents even used it when they were out of power. Obviously not helpful if you can't go get one.

Michelle Anderson @Misee70
16 February, 08:57
In response Chonita Nigus to her Publication
I think that's a really good idea except for now people can't get to buy the stuff

Candie Mattos @Makenamm
16 February, 08:34
OMG, this is unacceptable! What the heck is going on Texas!! Where is the Governor, All other Agencies? People in other States-please help our Bros & Sisters in Texas! I'm way to far. Please help them.

The Velvet Hammer @TheVelvetHammer
16 February, 08:02
i feel awful for everyone in texas. this should not happen when you have your own unique power system. i came across this article and this document in story from department if energy. its criminal. praying for you all.

https://tnm.me/news/politi...

👇🏽 Dept of Energy Statement
https://mk0tnmmeu2j5fucrhc...

Rhonda Rinard @RhondaMom
16 February, 11:20
In response The Velvet Hammer to her Publication
2 pics. look up HAARP

Christy Covey @christymaecovey
16 February, 11:58
In response The Velvet Hammer to her Publication
We are in N TX. We have been without water & power for 2 days now with another storm happening now. Thank God we still have gas & can run our fireplace & cook on the stove. Finally got a generator, but all the gas stations are out of gas. Temps wont rise above freezing until Friday with a high of 37. Many people are experiencing busted pipes & broken heaters. Figured the gov't had something to do with it because we've had ice & snow storms in the past & never lost power for more than an hour or two. 🙏🙏🙏

Cax SCx @Cax
16 February, 07:40
Im in Texas and couldn't agree more. Thank you for any and all prayers! ❤️❤️🙏🏻 Like all Patriots, Texas Patriots will protect and defend others and survive this bullshit. We will never forget those who couldn't care less about human life or suffering. We will not be defeated. WWG1WGO. God Wins. Just that simple.

Candie Mattos @Makenamm
16 February, 08:39
In response Cax SCx to her Publication
Prayers, Love & all my Light of Protection for everyone. Sending Texas many Blessings for this to be resolved asap. God Bless You All!!

Lori Altman @Lioness1111
16 February, 08:50
In response Cax SCx to her Publication
I am praying God will watch over and protect you.

Zen Medic (Gabriella) @CueMedic17
16 February, 07:29
We need to pray for out brothers & sisters in Texas. "God, please watch over Texas. Give strength to the weak, give warmth to those without shelter, & help those with very little oxygen. Wrap your warm & loving arms around ALL that are suffering. We love you, amen."

Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
16 February, 07:29
Oddly enough, reports coming out of Texas describe a snow that won't melt when lit with a candle! I have seen it myself, it burns a dk charcol color like soot. It appears to dry like huge salt pieces.

Candie Mattos @Makenamm
16 February, 08:30
In response Nancy Cottrell to her Publication
Very strange indeed

Flicka Boo @Flickaboo
16 February, 09:03
In response Nancy Cottrell to her Publication
So i fyou collect a bucket of this snow and leave it inside the house, no water is collecting from it melting? If this is the case this snow was created to not melt... Dark Winter at play and being used for Blackouts. As Q mentioned FF Weather Alerts. And also POTUS knew it beforehand. It will get colder, you just watch.

The Best Is Yet To Come! @TheBestIsYetToCome
16 February, 07:26
Someone in Texas needs to try and figure out if this is true?

Kimmys ConjecturingAgain @KimmysConjecturingAgain
16 February, 07:59
In response The Best Is Yet To Come! to his Publication
Like this maybe??? I typed in copper ariel electrical harvesting to Duck Duck Go.
https://www.hindawi.com/jo...

Just Me... @Tnsfno20
16 February, 08:28
In response The Best Is Yet To Come! to his Publication
This is the Tesla Tower an hour North from us in Milford, TX on I-35E between Dallas and Waco just south of Waxahachie, TX.

In keeping with the visionary, early 1900’s electrical genius, Nikola Tesla, this is an experimental tower with hopes to be able to transmit electrical energy long distance without the need of wires.

Dreama Wallace @Dreamadawndj
16 February, 07:25
Same here and these Politicians cpuld care less cause they have bog fancy homes witu back up Generators. My husband is needing a lung transplant and is on oxygen and I was told try and make do.
Yet Biden wants to cut out the Pipe line and turn it all to solar? We see how that would work, so does all of America. It would never be sufficient. It's another way for them to control us.

16 February, 08:58
In response Dreama Wallace to her Publication
sorry we really need spell check here. 😂😂 my keyboard is freezing. Takes the letters 15 seconds to appear once I have typed them.

16 February, 09:04
In response Dreama Wallace to her Publication
Same here and these Politicians could care less, because they have big fancy homes with back up Generators. My husband is needing a lung transplant and is on oxygen and I was told try and make do.
Yet Biden wants to cut out the Pipe line and turn it all to solar? We see how that would work, so does all of America. It would never be sufficient. It's another way for them to control us...

Fixed the original post 👆👆👆

Only followers of this user (Nevergiveuploveandfaith) can see their posts

Jones 5.56 FMJ @Rifleman
16 February, 07:25
In response Robin Williams to her Publication
these fuckers dont care about you me anybody. people have got to understand this or none of whats goin on will make sense🐸🐸😵

Elizabeth Griff @Elizabeast
16 February, 07:16
omg 😔