Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
This may be one of the most important drops for not losing your mind.🍿🍿
06:57 PM - Feb 16, 2021
Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Rdy. Qtime. @Jn_bGs
27 February, 08:52
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
omg please lord end this movie!! where is this going? Mnay are losing hope;(

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Renee Johnson @ReneeJay
27 February, 08:17
Or Tune it all out and pray because Father God knows what's really going on and He can be real chatty if you just Shut up and listen. He can show you secret hidden things.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
General Khaos @IgnoranceIsBl20
18 February, 06:53
I can only act with a limited audience .... haha
I concur tho thx GE!

vilu poth @v25
17 February, 11:36
Great story and direction first. Then the actors

Sabrina Gal @Sabrinagal
17 February, 11:05
Ok. i was set on Carlin but maybe Kevin?

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
18 February, 07:06
In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication
isn't Kevin Melinda? Carlin resonates!

Showpony Farm @ShowponyCowgirl
17 February, 08:32

teresa lioness @lionessSouthAfrica
17 February, 06:37
ooh it is getting so exciting, cannot wait to see how the naysayers will cope, they going to loose it for sure

The Lord IS My Savior donated @QDuck
17 February, 04:25

Mary Jo Rayle @Olive
16 February, 11:35
Trying not to lose my mind, but everything is starting to seem surreal.

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
18 February, 07:08
In response Mary Jo Rayle to her Publication
😂❤️ let the mind go, follow your heart

Diana Grande @LadyDi
16 February, 11:07
Like James Wood. He's a great Patriot too

Mystical Mrs @MysticalMrs
16 February, 10:56
😬🤣well the movie and actors suck and as usual the woke ones take the hit for the sleepy heads!! Somethings never change! 🇺🇸

Mother of Dr Precipice @MotherofDrPrecipice
16 February, 08:59
so true

Nina Patriot @Safefamiliesmom
16 February, 08:52
Can someone post the recent interview that Bidan did where his mask showed? Thanks! Great movie but no one wants to watch with me! 😕

Carole Parnell donated @MagaMutt
16 February, 08:48
I'm all behind getting this done and done right, the children, the swamp, President Trump, etc., all are very anxious to have Biden gone. But my questions is, when does the pain & suffering stop for the innocent people?? There are things being done and/or not done that are causing more pain and death to innocent people like the false narrative of Covid with Treatments & Vaccines, businesses bankrupt, Freezing Temps with No Power/Heat, Antifa/BLM violence, etc. When do the innocent citizens stop paying??? I just think the movie has played out long enough and it's time to rip off the bandaid!!

CATHE BAIRD @Blonde_not_Dumb
16 February, 09:52
In response Carole Parnell to her Publication
I know we aren't suppose to ask and beg for the timelines (it will happen when it is suppose to) - BUT THE PEOPLE NEED YOU TRUMP!

Data Gramma @Vic
17 February, 12:25
In response Carole Parnell to her Publication
Thank you for saying what I've been feeling for so long and haven't had the words to put together as eloquently as you have.

Gabriela Strickler @GabiUSA
16 February, 08:32
appy endings...... Y'all need to chill, things will happen! You got to understand it's not just about the United States, it's about the entire world and things need to be done right! My suggestion is bottles of wine or beer instead of popcorn if that helps y'all relaxing,😅!

Yol Ubsa @yolsync
16 February, 10:49
In response Gabriela Strickler to her Publication
It is true, here in Mexico we have also 48 hours of blackouts throughout the country. Either way, to bear as much as possible.

16 February, 11:04
In response Gabriela Strickler to her Publication
Tell that to all the people freezing their asses off with no heat like a 3rd world country in sub zero temps!!

Henry Labowski @Hal1977
16 February, 08:28
Ezra, if you have any contact at all with the ones pulling the strings on this operation, you better let them know to get this damn show on the road! I have countless people in my area that are ready to cut the head off this beast ourselves! Too many people are suffering for this glorious "plan". Stop with the cryptic bullshit! People in this country are actually jealous of Myanmar! IF THE MILITARY DOES NOT HAVE BALLS TO DO THIS , JUST SAY SO!!!

Lisa Story @TurkeyBakon
16 February, 08:24
Not gonna lie, it's getting harder and harder to not be done. I know it's necessary to completely crash and lose everything in order to rebuild. BUT, DAMNNNN

16 February, 11:06
In response Lisa Story to her Publication
more lives should not be the plan!

Gia~~ 1020 @Gia1020
16 February, 08:19
My state is frozen, it does not freeze here. The movie is becoming bazaar AF. Is it spring yet? 😉

Eric Travis @Travis159
16 February, 08:15
The core of my very soul wants justice,, to see that justice has been served,, i need to see it, nothing else will suffice.
I also know this is happening, and on someone elses timeline, not mine,, and i hate it lol,, i need to see it.

Fight 4Truth @Fight4Truth
16 February, 08:00
The finale is in Israel🍿

TweezleZimm Thomas @WhippoorwillHollowDweller
16 February, 08:04
In response Fight 4Truth to his Publication
I have had my thinking straightened out on Israel with my reading and research. Glad you posted this.

James Cooper @s1mpletruths
16 February, 07:57

Henry Specter @HSpecter
16 February, 07:57
I think we deserve to know the truth now. We all been waiting paitently, praying for Trump, the military, and the children. We've seen numerous informative posts that we all appreciate but I think its time to let us know what is finally happening and when. We've been loyal to this since day 1, and its been a blast getting hyped up with everyone. We deserve to know before the whole world knows atleast for being absolute loyal. I hope people will agree with me. All this confusion is going no where with us now.

Kev Oooo @KevO
16 February, 07:59
In response Henry Specter to his Publication
Hope is leaving

dianne 3700 @dianne3700
16 February, 08:42
In response Henry Specter to his Publication
If we know then the enemy also knows, so we MUST continue to be patient. We deserve to have freedom come at the right time. This is a good time to read all the Q drops from start, in order, to see what has already happened. Sometimes reviewing the results helps to stay steady and increase faith.
Hang in there.

John Denver @JohnDenver
16 February, 07:54
Where is She.
ROARRR

Candie Mattos @Makenamm
16 February, 07:54
Patience is a virtue. All worth the wait for Justice. These poor kids have had to wait way too long. This is God's Timeline, I'm good knowing many Children & Women are being rescued. God Bless each & every one of them.

MellyQMel WWG1WGA @MellyQMel
16 February, 08:00
In response Candie Mattos to her Publication
Patients doesnt help those that are freezing or hungry because of these fucktards in the office. Enough is ENOUGH already.

Matt Mitchell @Mmitchell5682
16 February, 07:46
How true. I keep coming back to Q stating that "the end wont be for everyone" and that "sometimes you have to walk through the darkness to get to the light." the fact that it has been so calm from Trump is somehwat spooky and tells me things are happening. we just have no idea what. excited how this "movie" ends.

Henry Specter @HSpecter
16 February, 07:50
In response Matt Mitchell to his Publication
I think the ending is.....waiting another year for this.

Zach Tollen @MysticZach
16 February, 07:43
I only believe it because it's the ONLY narrative which is CONSISTENT with Trump and his family's behavior. If he were really worried about pedocommie Joe, he would have acted MUCH differently.

Betsy Cox @Betjacan
16 February, 07:31
The Ending........

Only followers of this user (Kidwithoneshoe) can see their posts

Jolimain ... @Jolimain
16 February, 07:20
I think I am now in the stage that i need more than a movie, I need hope and real arrest, etc.

Only followers of this user (CBear) can see their posts