JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
09 February, 12:06
We are all very well aware that there are certain high crimes that can only be punishable by death- those that are treasonous in nature and those that would bring harm to children. We are psychologically prepared for that inevitability.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Val dVonn @valdvonn
09 February, 01:17
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
As unbecoming as it seems, decapitation may also be called for as we know some snakes require the cutting off of the head.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TRUTH & LIGHT SEEKER @TruthLight
11 February, 08:07
In response Val dVonn to her Publication
I'm a peaceful person. Under normal capital punishment I would say lethal injection would be most humane way. Please don't take what I say as vendictive. I worry that anything but decapitation won't stop the evil. What about the deposition of the bodies. I feel those who are punished for crimes against humanity should not be buried. Is this bad? Any thoughts?

Val dVonn @valdvonn
16 February, 11:33
In response TRUTH & LIGHT SEEKER to her Publication
You don't want them to have a dirt hole? Maybe send the body back to the family? Or incinerate? What would satisfy you?

TRUTH & LIGHT SEEKER @TruthLight
It may have to be incineration. Revelation 20:14 The death abd Hades were thrown into the lake of fire.
06:42 PM - Feb 16, 2021
In response Val dVonn to her Publication
Only people mentioned by TruthLight in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from TRUTH & LIGHT SEEKER, click on at the bottom under it